Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

story>> an accident

It was a Sunny (warm) evening when I was driving my bike towards home from Cantt Sadar Bzr. Suddenly a Maruti 800 car driven by one beautiful lady just brushed my right side of the handle bar and luckily, because the speed of both the vehicles were slow (35-40kmph)I just had a small bruise in my right wrist. But the vehicle's Right rear view mirror broke. After a small altercation, I asked for paying me back for the broken mirror. By then, she told that she is coming back from their shop and that she had forgotten the wallet in their shop itself. Instead of refusing she gave her ph no and asked me to give a ring the next day. To my astonishment, when I gave her the ring, she asked me whether I can go to her apartment(in Dwarka) for collection of the re-imbursement and fixed the time as evening 6:00 pm.

I, casually went there and when entered into the flat, she offered me water and asked what else I would have. I directly asked for the amount I├вт`мт"вm due and asked her what else is ready to be offered. She just smiled and asked whether I would mind in joining a small party tonight as the actual guest supposed to arrive has declined citing some official delay. After a short thought I agreed, as the time was almost 7:00pm and that she will start the party soon. To my amazement, I found that she simply told the lie and asked me to get freshen up so that we can start the party and she further asked what drinks I could take. I said I'm a teetotaler and would take some normal soft drinks. After I got freshen up, I found that she totally got sexily dressed up in a short skirt and tight low neck T-shirt. I first was dumbfounded by seeing her attire.

Later on, she revealed that she badly requires some humping and fucking as her husband is busy with the business and that comes late from their shop and also not interested in sexual activities. Slowly we started our drinks and little by little she came nearer and nearer and we started our beautiful night with a passionate kiss which no one would imagine lasted nearly 20-30 minutes during which I explored her body completely by my hand and have removed her T-shirt. Now she was topless and during which I played with both her tits and nipples, she was moaning loudly and could not control her sounds. Suddenly she got up and asked me to follow to their bed room. Immediately she made me naked and taking my tool (7 inch long and 3inch thick) in her thirsty mouth and was playing with my testicles as well I was totally ready and she asked me would I like her to drink the cum. I said no, I normally would ejaculate in the pussies. She persisted that since she
might get pregnant she doe
sn├вт`мт"вt want to inside the pussy.

After some 15-20 minutes I came in her mouth and she drank all the cum stating that I tasted very nice and my tool went limp. After, some time of playing, I started tonguing her pussy and she was responding very great with all the moaning and shouting like "Aaaahhhhh, faster and lick my dry and drink all the juice" slowly I inserted my middle finger which immediately disappeared and slowly and slowly inserted four fingers meanwhile she was in heaven and had already cum thrice. She was shouting that she is about to reach her orgasm, which encouraged me more and was working with my fingers faster and faster. I immediately put my tongue inside her vagina to which she started to shudder and got her orgasm, which almost lasted for good 3-5 minutes and slowly settled after 15-20 minutes. I complimented for the good tasty juice she offered to which she blushed and covered her face.

Slowly, I again started to rub my fingers over her naked, perspired body and started to lick the beautiful parts of her body, She offered to suck my cock (hardened by now) and without my notice she swirled her body towards my cock and took my entire 7" inside and started to play with my testicles. After some 10-15mins, I took the missionary position to enter her and started to slide the well lubricated and tight pussy and humped her nearly 10 minutes and after that against changed the position to doggy style to which, she was very much interested as she could take some support with the bed after the tiring orgasms she had earlier.

I started pumping from behind by holding her beautifully shaped tits and playing with her nipples and she started crying for more and more and more and was crying loudly during which both of us had 4 missed calls, which were not heard by us. After continuous pumping and humping for about 20 -30 minutes I said I going to cum to which she suddenly turned over and took my tool deep inside her mouth and started to give me blow job as she had told me earlier about her fright to get pregnant. Later I pumped my entire juice and she lapped up to the very last ml and asked to get ready for leaving as it was getting late (nearly 9;00 pm) and her husband would be back any time. We are still in touch and looking for a great opportunity again.

No comments: