Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Monday, November 30, 2009

First Time for Ruchi and Sonu -Part 1


I have changed names and few things to hide our identity, rest is 100
percent true. As I said each and every incident is true, even I have written
our conversation word to word in hindi and tried to write a translation.
Friends you may find this story long, because I have explained the
circumstances in which I had my first sex.

This did not happened in few minutes rather it took me years to get close to
her. This is about a very good girl, Ruchi (name changed). She is my distant
relative. This incident happened few years back, Ruchi was living with us in
delhi, from many years, for her graduation and after that she started doing
job, and continued staying with us, instead of going back to her small city.

She was lil elder to me so I use to call her Ruchi didi, anyway letТs start,
I remember I was in 12th standerd when she came to delhi to live with us for
her graduation. We use to study mathematics together, we had a same room and
because of same age group we had a good friendly relation, slowly we were
very good friends, there was nothing between us like that, not even a
thought.

There was not much difference of age even then I use to call her ruchi didi,
she use to treat me as a younger brother, whenever my mom is not in house
she use to cook some snacks for me, she was very intelligent and good in
studies and use to teach me English. All in all it was a very good relation,
pure and true.

And it remained pure for many years; she finished her studies, and started
doing job. I finished mine and started working, years passed; I got job
opportunity and got shifted to some nearby city. I use to come home once a
month she use meet me very pleasantly, once she gifted me T-shirt, I bought
her good chocolates,

I could see that she is missing me, even I was missing such a good friend, I
was alone in that new city. Unfortunately after few months I left the job,
and came back to my home, hunting for job but wasnТt successful at that time
I was getting in depression, spending sleepless nights, we had a same room
so she knew she use to talk to late night, that I should not be dishearten.

She suggested me to read some good books, and watch some movies to divert
mind. In a word she was one of those, for whom one can dream as a friend.
Till then there was nothing, I got job few years passed smoothly, she was
25, I was little younger, her parents were looking for her match, somehow
they were not getting a appropriate guy, so her mother was tensed,

because of that she was mentally occupied, otherwise life was OK. This time
I bought her some good music, comedy movies like Munnabhai MBBS, Series of
FRIENDS. She had a laptop, so we use to watch movies every Saturday, I
bought some good xxx movies for myself, which I use to keep it very safe.
And I use watch it after she sleeps.

We both were more then 25years of age, and as we all know, everybody has a
physical desire, I could see the emptiness in her gesture, even I was going
through that, but she was little more effected, and there was no chance of
her marriage in near future. Generally on SundayТs we get up very late, but
One Sunday morning I woke up early, but was still in bed, because there was
no hurry as such.

She was laying on her stomach, facing away from me fully covered with sheet,
from head to toe. I thought she is sleeping, but she was not, I saw little
upward movement of her ass, I donТt know what happened to me, I was
continuously looking at her ass, so that I should not miss anything, but
there was no further movement for next one or two minutes,

I felt there is nothing as I thought, then she slowly turned her face to see
me, whether I am awake, or sleeping, I closed my eyes, she turned by to her
previous position, and after few seconds that movement started, she was
moving her hips on short interval say after every 5 seconds.

Actually she was fingering her cunt, after few minutes her movement
increased she was doing her finger in and out of her cunt fast, and then
even more faster, her hips were moving faster and faster, she was rubbing
her virgin cunt on bed with a finger in it. After around 6 to 7 minutes,
movement was on peak and then her body got tightened and she tightened her
cunt,

which can easily be seen from the behind, as she pressed her ass on bed. I
was watching her without a flick of my eyes and found myself stunned and
could not think anything. After that I was in bed for at least 2 hours but
there was only one thing I was thinking, that I saw my dear Ruchi didi
masturbating, I was fully erect, I never felt that level of erection till
then,

sinful thoughts started mobbing me, I want it more of her, for me it was
totally new perspective. In real sense that day I realized that she is a
girl and I am full grown man. In second thought I was feeling very bad for
her, she is a very good girl who doesnТt want to put her respect or
integrity on stake, by involving in any kind of love affair,

although she was working in a very big corporate firm and lot of things
happen there. I realized that she is alone, and I am one of her best
friends, she use to share almost everything with me. LetТs get back to
story, she got up and after some time she came on my side, and politely
asked me that what will I eat in breakfast? I got up she cooked for
everybody, we had breakfast together.

Now I had a guilt feeling that she is such a gem of a person and I was
having such thoughts for her. I wanted to cheer her up, and also wanted to
distract my mind from such sinful thoughts, so I told her to get ready for a
movie, and we will spend whole Sunday out. I booked ticked for two and we
saw noon show of comedy movie.

We eat outside and then I took her to handicraft exhibition, I bought her
new earrings and kurti, we spent whole evening together, and again dined
outside in a good restaurant, she was pleasant though out the day in my
company, and while returning home she told me that, УSonu (myself) agar tum
nahi hote to I would have died, in depressionФ I asked why?

Then she told me that she talked to her mom yesterday on phone and she is
very tensed about her marriage, and forcing her to take quick decision. I
told her not to worry, take your time to make decision because itТs a matter
of life. After some time we landed home, and soon we were in bed, she was
laying on bed and was talking to me about movie then exhibition,

I was sitting beside on my bed playing game on laptop while talking to her.
After some time she said that she is sleeping and turned away from me and
slept sideways. Actually I was waiting for this, as I was sure that she is
fallen asleep, I took out one XXX movie, wore headphones and started
watching movie, again in that situation I was thinking about her,

those naughty thoughts, this time I was putting myself in place of man who
was fucking, and ruchi didi was that girl who was getting fucked in the
movie. It was amazing feeling, I was fully erect and after some time I was
feeling some sort of liquid on my penis. I watched two three fuck sessions
of movie assuming me fucking Ruchi didi.

After that I slept and fortunately or unfortunately I forgot to take out the
CD from the laptop. Next morning, I woke up got ready, went to office, she
also went on her routine, it was a normal day till I realized that I forgot
the CD in the laptop. I was getting afraid that if she will find that CD,
she will not tell anybody for sure but I will loose my honor, may be she
will be no longer my best friend.

Somehow I finished early in the office, and drove back to home, in hurry. As
soon as I reached, I saw door was locked, it was a sign of relief because I
knew that Mom and Dad were suppose to go to some place, and Ruchi didi is
not back yet. I opened door from my set of keys and walked in casually, door
of our bedroom of slightly opened; I just walked in to room, and get
shocked.

I cannot describe the scene which I saw, I was stunned, Ruchi didi was on
computer table watching XXX movie, she was wearing long skirt and a shirt,
3-4 buttons of her top were opened, she was wearing black bra, which was
unhooked and one of tits were outside the bra, in her hands, she was rubbing
her nipple, with one hand, and her skirt was folded up to her thighs,

her other hand was on her cunt, she must be rubbing her cunt. Her Panty was
on floor. As she saw me she was shocked and stood from the chair, closed the
screen of laptop. I simply walked back and went to nearby market, to avoid
any embarrassing scene. But I was not able to think anything.

I found this embarrassing for myself that I saw Ruchi didi masturbating in
half naked situation and above that she knows that I have seen her doing
such act. I went home late, when I was assured that my mom and dad will be
home. When I reached home she was in kitchen, and mom and dad were having
dinner, as I entered mom said,

УSonu aa gaya, ab tum dono bhi khana kha loФ. Means Sonu is back, now both
of you also have dinner. We both had dinner, without a word, I went to
sleep. Although there was no sign of sleep in me, and I am sure she was also
in same mind state. Again and again I was recalling that deadly scene,

in which I saw Ruchi didi is sitting with her legs spread with one hand
rubbing her soft cunt. I could not forget those beautiful silky thighs and
black panties on the floor, and her boobs peeping from bra. Anyway she also
slept. Next day was normal office day, as far as all other things are
concerned but I was very uncomfortable for the whole day, I came home, she
was already home,

we had dinner and we did not had a single word conversation in last 24
hours, I felt that she was afraid of something, I was not sure whether
should I talk to her or not, I decided not to talk, and after dinner instead
of going to bedroom. I sat in drawing room, and switched on the television.

After two hours, when I was assured that she will be sleeping, I went into
my bedroom, I was right it was completely dark, she was laying on her back,
slowly I was walking towards my side of the bed, Ruchi didi switched on the
small moon light and said, УSonu, meri baat sunoФ, Sonu please listen to me.
My heart beat went double, Yes Didi I replied in a very low voice.

УYahan bethoФ sit here. I sat near her knees, on the bed, she also sat, and
said, У I donТt know what to say, but I am sorry.Ф I said, УThere is nothing
to say sorry from your side, rather I should be sorry, it was my mistakeФ.
Then she said, У tum please kisi ko ye baat mat batanaФ means please donТt
tell anybody about this. УOff course notФ.

She was holding my hand very gently and almost weeping on being watched by
me in such a embracing situation. I gently rolled my hands on her cheeks,
and found few tear drops, I said У Please aap mat rou, nothing has
happenedФ, she held my hand more tightly, I felt that she wants to hug me,
so I made first move, she instantly grabbed me tight, and started crying,

Уits OK kuch nahi hua hua hai,Ф nothing has happened, with that I was
rubbing my hand on her back, her boobs were pressed against my chest, and I
was feeling hook of her bra on my Palm, she was crying, then she said, У
shaam ko mummy se baat hui thi, aur phir wohi topic thaФ. (I talked to mom
in the evening, again it was same topic).

I held her from her shoulder and made her laid on the bed, and laid beside
her on the same bed and hugged her. Actually her mom was forcing her to
marry a particular guy, with whom she was not ready, it was a kind of
emotional torture on her, and in those circumstances this incident happened
in which I saw her masturbating.

She was in my arms, and in totally molten state, right now she was not
bothered that her body is completely touching my body. It was first time for
both of us that we were physically so close to anybody. Even I was not in my
control, I realized that I am in love with Ruchi, as she was laying beside
with me, I removed her hairs from her cheeks, and said, УdonТt worry I am
with youФ,

and kissed on her lips. Her lips were so soft like a petal of rose, She
couldnТt believed that I kissed her, she was stunned, and looked into my
eyes for a second, and then closed her eyes and grabbed me with her arms. We
were not in our senses, we both were flowing in emotions, I again kissed
her, this time it was a long kiss, and she responded, it was our first kiss
of life,

to a person like, whom we knew from years, but never thought in a that way.
We kissed each other for five minutes, and then again started, and then
again. I was holding her from her shoulderТs slowly I went to her ears, and
whispered, УRuchi didi you can stop me whenever you wantФ. I Kissed on her
cheek, and then again made a small kiss on her lips.

She looked at me, there was very less light in the room, but we could see
each otherТs face, У I love you ruchi didiФ, she did not replied, rather she
blushed and turned her face sideways,, I kissed on her neck, ears, and
started kissing all over her face, now she became uneasy, as I kissed her
near her ears, she started trembling, which made me on, I sucked her ear
lobs,

she was reacting heavily, it was first time for both of us, and we were in
another world. I moved my hand to her breast, and held one of her tits and
pressed gently, she was moaning, I opened her shirtТs first button, she
became uncomfortable, I proceeded to 2nd, 3rd and finally all of them, Ruchi
didi was there laying in front of me,

with a opened shirt and wearing only white color bra, her medium sized boobs
were ready for me to suck, I pushed my hand on her back to unhook her bra,
after few attempts when I was unable to open it, she sat on the bed and
unhooked her bra and somehow took off her bra from sleeve without removing
shirt, it was most wonderful view of my whole life.

Her tits were so beautiful, that I could not believe, she laid, I came on
her, I started sucking her boobs, her nipples were so good to suck, and I
was going mad, I was holding one, and sucking other, she was in intense
pleasure, she held my head from my back, as she wants more, I sucked her
more, then the other one, she was moaning, and was getting more horny,

I slowly rolled my hand downwards, on her thighs over her long skirt, then I
slowly entered my palm into her skirt and touched here knees, and moved
towards thighs, it was dream for me, and she was shivering with electric
current, her thighs were so smooth and silky, as I touched her panty, she
held my hand, I looked at her, her eyes were closed, I again kissed on her
lips,

and we had a long kiss, the best kiss, till then, again I started sucking
her boobs, and my tongue was rolling on the nipples as I saw in one xxx
movie, and then slowly I started rubbing her thighs, this time she started
enjoying, her moans became heavier and louder, У Ruchi didi mummy papa sun
lengeФ as there is a single wall between our room.

She said, УHmmmЕЕ..Ф I was dying to see my Ruchi didi naked, so I unhooked
her skirt from side and pulled down, what should I say, she was laying in
her panties, it was another world, I started fondling her body again,
cheeks, then held her breast and squeezed lightly, then I rolled my hand
from abdomen to her thighs, she became so uneasy, that she was holding her
pillow,

and moving her head left and right, she was shivering with pleasure, it was
first time she has been touched by a man, even I was very nervous, she was
Ruchi, to whom I always addressed as Ruchi didi, I slowly started sucking
her belly button, and held her thighs near panty, after a minute I sat on a
bed and tried to pull her panty, she held my hand to stop me,

УRuchi didi please mujhe karne doФ. She looked at me, I looked at her, she
was looking so innocent, she smiled and lifted her ass, and I took off her
panty. OhЕ the view was great, it was my Ruchi DidiТs cunt, most wonderful
thing made by God on this earth. For me it was first time that I was seeing
a real pussy, and of the girl I cared most.

She was dripping, so much of liquid was there on her cunt, that as I removed
panty, there was a shine on her pussy. I was going mad; I was not in my
control, Ruchi didi was laying naked in front of me, waiting for my move,
that what will I do with her fresh virgin cunt. I held both of her thighs
near her wet pussy and started rubbing her pussy slowly with both of my
thumbs.

She was getting mad, she was moaning heavily, me too was so existed but I
really controlled my speed, I knew it was her first time and I didnТt want
to hurt my dear didi, after few minutes I opened her cunt, I couldnТt see
anything, except shine of her love juices coming out of her luscious cunt.
It was so difficult for me to control my self, I simply inserted my mouth
between her legs,

and started licking her cunt, it was a strange feeling, for few seconds I
was uneasy by doing this, but then I saw Ruchi didiТs face by looking up,
she was in intense pleasure, so I did it more, after 2-3 minutes I was
loving it, she was moaning like anything, then I inserted my tongue I her
small pussy and started sucking her love hole,

I wanted to take out each and every drop of her juice, she was holding my
head and pressing it into her thighs, У yesЕЕ.. yesЕ do it please do itЕ.
Sonu yes..sss.Ф I was sucking her like an animal and she was getting crazier
and crazier. Suddenly she lifted her bumps and started hitting on the bed,
now I was sucking her more aggressively and she was going mad.

After a minute she held my head tight with her thighs, she was breathing
very heavy and suddenly she tighten her body, and had a long moan, and
released pressure, she started shivering differently, as I was licking and
sucking her, There was some kind of pulsations starting from her cunt and
going upwards. Slowly she loosened her body and left herself as is.

I sat and laid down beside her, my whole face was covered with her juices,
IТve had so much of her nectar, and yet there was so much left which I
couldnТt drank. There was no big movement in next 10 minutes, except I was
fondling her tits with my hands, she looked at me and smiled. Then she got
up wore her clothes, she was already wearing shirt, she buttoned it,

then wore her skirt and panty and went to toilet. I was laying there on her
bed and was thinking may be I will not get what I want, because she already
had her clothes. I went on my side of the bed. She came after around 5
minutes and saw me, without a word she laid beside me and kissed me on my
lips, and said У naughty boy aaj tumne mere sath kya kiyaФ,

means what have you done to me ? and kissed me again this time she kissed me
so nicely that I was in heaven, I was laying she was on me, I grabbed her
from back and we had a best kiss ever. Then she sat on the bed and untied
the thread of my lower, downed my pajama and jockey and took out my dick. It
was fully erect; she held it in her hand and started moving to and fro.

It was such a feeling that I cannot explain. IТve had many erections and
moved my penis so many times myself, but this was getting done by my special
Ruchi didi, so it cannot be compared with any of my past experience. I
noticed while moving my dick she was continuously looking at it, I knew that
she is hesitating for the act she is expected to do,

that is sucking my dick, I wanted it very badly, I stopped her and took
foreskin off the dick myself, and said, У Ruchi didi agar aapko achha nahi
lag raha to mat karoФ. Means donТt do it if you donТt feel like doing it.
She said Уnahi mujhe karma haiФ no I will do it. And slowly she entered my
long dick in her mouth and started sucking,

it was first time she was sucking dick and of the person she never thought,
she was not doing it nicely, she was just moving her head up and down with
my penis in her mouth, she must be hesitating to do it, there was little bit
of pain but I was loving it, but then I said, УDidi aap isse achhe se suck
karo, aur apna saliva use karoФ. Means please suck it and use your saliva.

She started as I said, and I was in seventh planet, now she was doing it so
nicely that I started moaning, she was sucking my rod with so much love, may
be she wanted to pay back the pleasure I gave to her. She was sucking it
like an icecream, I enjoyed a lot but hardly after five minutes I felt that
I will cum at any time, so I stopped her, У Ruchi didi please ruk jaoФ,

she stopped and asked У Kya huaФ ? I said, Уmera nikal jayegaФ Уto nikal
jane doФ and she started again, I was dying with pleasure, it was an
experience of the lifetime, I was breathing heavy, and it was going out of
my control, I held her head and stopped her, she stopped sucking but kept on
moving dick up and down, УOh ShitФ I cried and released my cum, I was
breathing so heavy at that time.

I got up and saw my sticky cum on bed and on her hands, I said У apke haath
gande ho gayeФ У koi baat nahiФ, then she got up, took a towel which was
kept on the back of chair, cleaned her hand and passed it to me, I cleaned
myself and bedsheet. She again went to toilet to wash her hands. I wanted to
fuck her and I also knew it was over for her, I could not straight away ask
for a fuck.

[image:
?ui=2&view=att& th=12544748d8e6c 3d4&attid= 0.1&disp= attd&realattid= ii_12544748d8e6c 3d4&zw]

-Nikita
3a.

First Time for Ruchi and Sonu -Part 2

Posted by: "Nikita Mehta" sweetnsexyjaanu@googlemail.com

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 am (PST)



**

I got up wore my jockey and took out my laptop and switched on, by the time
she came I was putting the CD, she said, У sonu tum pagal ho gaye ho kya,
raat ka ek baj raha hai sona nahi hai kyaФ? means, Sonu are You mad its one
oТclock donТt u want to sleep? I said, У thodi der movie dekhte hain fir so
jayengeФ means letТs watch movie for some time then we will sleep.

I was sitting on my bed resting my back on the wall, with a laptop on my
thighs, we started watching movie, it was an excellent movie, kind of movie
I always watch, soft and romantic, man and girl in the movie, were kissing
and giving good time to each other, not like straight away sucking and
fucking.

She was sitting beside me in the same fashion, I held her hand and kissed
it, she looked at me and smiled. Girl and boy in the movie were making love
so nicely that I was getting aroused, he was sucking her tits, which I have
already done to her, in a instant I pointed on screen and said, У Ruchi didi
ye aap ho aur ye mainФ.

Slowly he (a boy in a movie) started sucking pussy of a girl, and after few
minutes they were in 69, I looked into her eyes, she was liking it, but
could not speak anything, I slowly whispered У Didi 69 karte hainФ she
wanted to do it, I could see in her gesture, but she was confused, У kya hua
kya soch rahe ho, koi zabardasti nahi haiФ she said У nahi wo baat nahi hai,
par,

She was very confused, then I said, У chalo na karte hainФ. She said, УLekin
sirf sucking karenge, she got ready, but only for sucking. I immediately
stood and closed the flap of laptop, and placed it on table, and came back
to bed with her. I took my t-shirt off, now I was only in my jockey, we both
were standing on our knees, on the bed,

I kissed her, and opened her first button of the shirt, and took off her
shirt as we take off t-shirt. As if she was not wearing anything underneath
so her milky tits were again waiting for me suck, I sucked them a bit, and
made her lay down on bed, took off her panty along with her skirt. She was
once again naked in front of her little brother.

Her juicy cunt was ready again to have a sucking session. But this time I
started from kissing her again. I kissed her entire face Ц forehead, eyes,
cheeks, ears, lips, chinЕЕЕ and moved to her neck. Then I moved behind her
and held in my arms and kissed her entire back, then her hips, she was
totally turned on, for me giving her pleasure was most wonderful act in the
world.

Every moan from her mouth, excited me. Every time she said.. hmmmmmmm.. It
made me harder. I wanted her to feel happy and satisfied. I kissed her
thighs and the entire leg. Then she spread her legs a bit to give a view of
her sexy cunt, I spoke in a low voice, Уtango ko thoda aur kholo.Ф

She did it, she was so wet, I kept hand on her pussy and rubbed it for a
while, and then spread her pussy with my both the thumbs and dug my tongue
inside her cunt, I was licking her pussy like a dog, once again she was in
heaven, after few minutes, she said, Уtum bhi apni tange iss taraf karoФ she
told me to move my legs towards her so that she can suck my cock too.

I did it, she took off my jockey, took my rod in her hands and straight away
took in her mouth, this time there was no sign of hesitation, and she was
doing it so nicely, even better than she did earlier. We were laying
sideways and sucking each other in 69 position, on a single bed. After five
ten minutes, I got up and laid beside her sideways and started,

kissing her and sucking her breast again. I kept my one arm under her head,
she rested her head on my arm, I rolled my other hand on her back till her
ass and pulled her upper thigh and rested it on my thigh, now one of my leg
was between her two legs, and in that my penis touched her soft cunt, she
became so uncomfortable, that she tried to got out of my grip,

but I was continuously sucking her boobs, I griped her tightly, she was
tried to push me, but not with a so much of force. She said, У sonu please
ab bas karo, pleaseЕ.Ф Then I stopped, and said, У ruchi didi I love you and
I want to fuck youФ with that I kissed on her lips again. She said У nahi
nahi, please aisa mat karo,Ф У kyon ? main aapko achha nahi lagta kyaФ?

I asked in a innocent way, then she said, У nahi ye baat nahi hai, mujhe dar
lag raha hai, kisi ko pata chal jayega to.Ф In next ten minutes we were just
talking and I was trying to convince her that nobody will come to know, but
she was not ready, and she was giving me one or another argument, sometimes
of the pain or about getting pregnant.

Finally I released her from my arm, although I was dishearten but I did not
showed her anything on my face, and gently said УRuchi didi I love you main
aap ko force nahi kar saktaФ she smiled and said У I love you tooФ with a
small pause she continued, У sonu waise to karna main bhi chahti hun, par
mujhe dard hogaФ then I said, У wo to hoga hi, chahe main karoon ya shadi ke
baad aapka husbandФ

she thought for a second and said, Уthik hai karte hain par tum aaram se
karnaФ I immediately got up made her lay down on her back and started to
search for the best hole for my dick to insert. I was sitting on my knees
between her legs, I licked her cunt again for a while, and started rubbing
with my hand and slowly inserted my finger in her tight pussy.

It was so difficult to put in even a finger and I was thinking of putting in
my big long cock. Although there was lot of liquid in her pussy but she
almost cried when I inserted my finger. I was putting in and out my finger
very slowly, after a while she started enjoying and her wetness increased
and she was moaning very nicely, it was pleasure on the pick,

literally we were in heaven, I was fisting her so nicely that I could not
believe that I am doing this first time, juices were flowing from her cunt.
I then made myself in position to put in my rock hard cock in Ruchi didiТs
tiny hole. In first attempt I tried to put in but I couldnТt, but I hurt
her, so she started resisting, then I tried again but she resisted so I was
again not successful.

I tried many a times but was quite confused why its so hard to insert my
dick, finally I made her body relaxed and told her not to worry, I think
from last 4-5 attempts she was getting hurt, and I could see on her face.
Then I stood and switched on the main light, she blushed and told me to
switch off, but then I said, У main shayad aapki choot ko dekh kar uss main
dal loongaУ.

Again I was back on my position and I could clearly see every part of Ruchi
didiТs body, her cunt was looking so gorgeous in white light, I again
strated licking that most beautiful part of her, then I started rubbing my
hard cock on her soft cunt. She was enjoying every bit of it, she was
moaning and saying,У haa aise he karo, sonu bahut mazza aa raha hai,Ф

and after a while I pushed my dick into her tight hole, I knew that she will
not be able control, so I placed my hand on her mouth, although she
controlled a lot but there was bit of a noise when she got my long dick in
her tiny pussy. she was breathing so fast, and almost crying, I was half
inside her cunt, I was feeling bit of a pain too, and neither it was very
pleasurable feeling,

but still I was inside her. Her pussy was so narrow and my dick was tightly
fitted in it, She was cribbing and saying, У sonu please isse bahar nikalo,
mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai,Ф I said УRuchi didi pleaseЕЕЕ. Abhi sab theek
ho jayegaФ Уnahi tum please isse nikaloФ, I donТt know what I thought at
that time and I made another stroke and I was fully inside her,

it was our good luck that she did not screamed unless her pain was beyond my
imagination, she ended with a tears in her eye, and just two words, УAah
mummyФ and she simply pushed me, even I was worried now, I took out my penis
to see, what I have done to my dearest didi, I saw bit of pinkish color
liquid on my dick.

I understood that Ruchi didi have lost her virginity, to me and even I have
lost my virginity to her. she sat on the bed, there was few stains of blood,
on the sheet, she tried to look at her cunt, it was bleeding, I gave her
towel, she cleared that blood, she was looking very angry, I said У kya huaФ
she said, У tum baat mat karo mujhseФ.

I took her into my arms, and started kissing her, she was not responding, I
continued, with a kiss on her lips and then I started sucking her boobs, and
made her lay down, slowly went down till her belly, and came back to her
lips, and covered her body with mine. And I whispered in her ear, У aapko
jitna dard hona tha ho gaya, ab nahi hogaФ.

She instantly resisted and said, У please ab tum dobara mat dalnaФ. У Didi
jo hona tha wo ho chukka hai, ab dard nahi hogaФ. And I strated kissing her
again and sucked her tits and rubbed her cunt for a while. She started
moaning and was flowing in the rhythm, after hardly 5 minutes, when she was
totally turned on, I sat and kept a pillow under her and folded her legs
across my waist,

and guided my hard dick into her pussy, and entered with a single stroke,
she had enough wetness to take my rod in her soft pussy. Although it pained
a bit in the beginning, but she started moaning with pleasure after few
minutes. I was fucking her very gently, with long and slow strokes. She was
loving it. I started sucking her nipples, kissing her neck.

As I was feeling some kind of pressure building on my cock, I was stroking
her faster, she also responded to it, she held my waist and stated pulling
and pushing in the rhythm. Then she started to moan, saying, УyesssЕЕЕЕ fuck
me, please fuck meЕЕЕ sonuФ. I was in heaven she was chanting my name in
such a fashion that made me more hornier.

In response I moaned her name again and again У I love you Ruchi, I love
youЕЕЕЕ mujhse shadi karogi, HmmmЕЕЕФ I started fucking her harder, I griped
one of her tits, and stroking fast and short, and with in 2 minutes she was
on the peak and started shivering, she was looking so good, laying naked
with a dick inside her tight cunt and trembling with pleasure.

It seemed like a dream to me, within few seconds she had an orgasm, I was
continuously watching my Ruchi in most wonderful situation, and as I saw her
bursting in orgasm and pulsations rising from her abdomen and going till her
neck, suddenly I felt that my penis will burst, and with in a second or two
I took out my rod and came with a wild moan on her tummy.

She was exhausted, me too was breathing wildly. I felt bit of tiredness in
my back, so I laid, beside her. we were laying without a word, after 5
minutes, she dressed up and went to toilet, after that I cleaned myself with
a towel and wore my clothes. When she came back she looked at me and smiled,
and said, У ab soo jao, kal office jana haiФ.

Suddenly she was looking so matured. It was 3 O clock, we were tired, but
there was no sign of sleep, we talked to each other while laying on our bed,
and I donТt know when I slept and had a nap for some time. Then I got up and
laid beside her on her side, she was sleeping, and looking in such a peace,
that I again realized that, I love her, as I kissed her, she also got
awaked,

and smiled, I kissed on her lips, and started fonling her body, she was
responding, to my kisses, and enjoying my love making, I folded her skirt
upward and took my hand to her panties, to take it out, she aggressively
said, У Sonu tum pagal ho gaye hoФ, but I took off her panty and strated
sucking her cunt, with in no time she was wet again, so I took out my rod,

and inserted into her cunt slowly, she enjoyed a lot as I penetrated this
time, I fucked her for a while, it was much better than the last fuck also
much long lasting and much more pleasurable for both of us. I came again,
just few drops of semen on her thighs. Then we slept again on the same bed
and, got up when alarm rang around 6:30.

I asked Ruchi didi if she wants to use toilet first. She said that she is
taking a day off from office. I got up got ready went to office. It was
indescribable feeling for me to have her on my bed, as a sex partner, whole
day strange thoughts were coming into my mind. And when I had a peaceful
thought on this whole episode, I realized that I love her,

and what if I ask her for marriage, she is my distant relative, you can say,
my grandfather had a cousin sister, and she is a granddaughter of her, and
she is a kind of a person, which any one can have as a life partner with
joy. By the evening I was so sure about this relation, and was about to give
her a proposal. But then I received a call from her that she wants to meet
me,

not in the house, but in Brista in main market of our city. I meet her
there, she was having guilt feeling for what we have done last night, and
she do not want it again, and if she will not be comfortable then she will
shift to working women hostel. It was a disaster for me, although I asked
her for marriage, for which she replied, У sonu main tumhe bahut pasand
karti hoon,

aur tum mere best friend ho, but shadi ke liye hamare parents nahi manege
aur, hamare past ke relation par bhi shak karenge, so letТs stop it here
only, I promise hum hamesha best friends rahengeФ, but please meri help
karna, humen apne aap ko bahut control karna haiФ. She was absolutely right,
it was so difficult for me to control myself,

to love somebody without touching her. So friends this was my story, after
few months I got a good job offer, far from my place which I was about to
refuse, because I wanted to live with my best friend, but she forced me to
accept because it was a jump of more than double. And I accepted it, we were
talking to each other on phone,

and one day she told me that she has said yes to one guy for marriage. After
few months my marriage got finalized, we got married almost at the same
time, with a gap of a week. She is happy, I am also happy with my life
partner. Now I am back in my city, she is also in the same city; we meet on
occasions and festivals. ThatТs it. Please comment if you can.

No comments: