Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sexperience of Doctor in Medical hostel


Hello guys I am Dr.Rajiv from Rajasthan.I am regular reader of human
digest.As everybody have sexual experiences in life so I also and want to
share with you. Now a days I am posted at somewhere in rajasthan.I am of 40
years age now.when I was doing my MBBS I was around 27 & was residing in
medical hostel jaipur in 1995.At that time I was bachelor &

too interested in sex but due to pressure of studies I havenТt time for any
sexual activity than masturbation. Before starting my story I want to clear
that I will not exaggerate anything. Names &places I am not revealing
because it is true story.I hope you will enjoy.Oneday my seniour boss
pukhrajsingh who was doing postgraduation in radiology came to me &

requested me to help him in some thesis work. I agreed and went 3day
regularly to P.G. Hostel to help him. On last day during chating boss asked
me if I have girlfriend. I denied and requested to boss to land me one of
his girlfriend.I also added that I am still vergin. Boss assured me to
arrange for a girl.

After 15 days of this boss came to My hostel room in afternoon with a
beautifull girl around 20 years of age.She was tall,slim, fair in colour
long haired and was wearing salwar kurta.she was just resembling to kareena
kapoor.Boss introduced her with me. Her name was pinky. I brought the boss
aside and asked what is the matter.

Boss told me that she is his old girl friend studying in a college at
udaipur. After a long period he found her In market doing shopping.She was
planning to return udaipur after shopping, at that time boss picked her and
brought her to me for fucking.Boss told me to bring some drink.I went to
market and brought a bottle of whisky.

We started to drink.Boss was telling dirty jokes.I was feeling ashamed but
pinky was enjoying &laughing.I was sitting just touching her on bed.When she
was laughing & taking sip her thigh was pressing me.("Mera kunwara lund
khada ho gaya").After 2round of whisky boss excused us and left.For 15
minutes I continued whisky sipping.

Till then Pinky was feeling drowsiness so she laid on my bed. I also slept
beside her & started to rub her soft boob.She resisted but she was under
alcohol so could not succeeded.Then I rubbed her pussy mound over her
salwar.It was feeling soft &swollen.She resisted "please raj donТt do
this.Make love to me but not sex".i said why?

she told me that she want to do sex but not under influence of alcohol.I
told her " main tujhe chodunga nahi lekin mujhe tumhari choot to dikhao".For
this she resisted also but after much wrestling I succeded in removing her
salwar & kurta.Now she was in white bra &maroon colour panty.

Her boobs in bra was looking like two oranges.I asked her 'tumhare boobs
itane chhote kaise hai.kabhi dabwaya nahi kya?'she said she is not
vergin.But she didnot let any body to touch her boobs. she was fucked only
2-3 times. Her virginity was taken by her uncle when she was of 15years of
age & she was unaware about sex at that time.

In between our talking I slowly removed her panty.So she was now naked below
waist.She hid her pussy in between her thighs. I thought she will not let me
fuck her easily.So I made 2 drink for us.I only just sipped my drink &put it
on table.Gave her strong drink &started to talk. After this drink she
started to become drowsy.

I came between her legs & parted her pussy lips.What a marvelous
pussy,pinkish inside.She had sparse hair on pussy.Her pussy was looking just
as bread.Slight grey outside. I put a finger in her tight wet pussy.She
started to moan.My 5(not 8 inch) lund became restless began to do up down.

Due to fear of her waking I put my lund on pussy lip &tried to insert.But
due to firstime it slipped 2-3time.I spread her leg wide & put a pillow
below her gaand.Now I tried again to insert my dick.This time it went
easily.I started to fuck her.After 10-15stroke. I felt some loose ness in my
lund.I thought it just as adjustment problem.I brought out my lund.I saw it
dripping.

I ashamed because my first time I came too early.Pinky was still snoring.I
washed her pussy with my undies than depressed I sat on chair. After 5
minutes I thought "sahi tarike se choda nahi to kya hua choot dobara nahi
milegi kam se kam maje to lo".Again I parted her pussy lips and put my
tongue over her pussy & by my one hand started to press her soft silky
boobs.

My legs were towards her mouth.I started to lick her pussy.Its taste was
salty & musty odour was there.I was nauseating but I was feeling pleasure
also.Suddenly I felt she was also licking my lund. I just got sudden
erection. I hugged her tight.She came over me.She attacked on me like
lioness.She bit my lips,cheeks furiously.

Than adjusted my lund over her cunt &sat on my lund.She started to hump over
me.Oh what a pleasure I was feeling.She told me "jara tum bhi niche se
dhakka lagao na"So I started to reply her stroke by moving my butt
updown.After 2-3minute humping she tired &told me "Raj ab tum mujhe chodo".
I came over her &started to fuck her vigorously in missionary position.

After 20-30 strokes.I decided to enjoy doggy style.You know new fucker want
to taste every position in one go.SO I put her on her all fours &with her
dick guiding help started fucking her in doggy style.She was moaning loudly
& saying chodo aur chodo Е.jor se chodo Е.after 10 minutes of solid fucking
She started to trembling and started to shout ohЕ.maa..

i Е.aЕm..c..umming. By hearing this I increased my speed.After 2-3 minute I
spurted in her pussy.She also came simultanousely. After fuck I sat on chair
naked.She told me that she was not under influence of alcohol any time but
was enjoying my innocence. It was her dream to fuck a vergin boy so when
boss proposed for me she readily agreed.

I went to my mess &brought dinner for us.At that time it was evening. After
dinner she was sitting on chair wearing only bra & panty. I aroused
again.You know vergin boys gets erections early and also diffuse early.I put
my dick on her hand.She started to rub it.My lund became rod again within
seconds. I lift her in my arms.She was not much in weight.

I slowly put her on my table.I removed her panty & knelt her backside. Than
carefully looked At her pussy and started to suck it.she was moaning loudly
"Chooso raja aur jor se chooso.Hot liquid was coming out of her pussy which
I drank. Friends this is nice to lick any girl on table.I was also biting
her cunt lips & nibbling her clitoris.

When I could not control than stood & put my lund over her pussy. She was
also in mercifull state.In one stroke I entered her & started to fuck her
with amazing force.In 3-4 minutes we both came together.She hugged me
tightly.After fuck we took rest over my bed.We wore our clothes.I was
planning to fuck her whole night.I was talking to her then a knock was on my
door.

I opened the door there was 3-4 my hostel guys they brought me aside & told
" sale hume bhi chudwa nahi to teri pitai karenge aur warden ko bula
lenge".I was afraid I told them please be patient I will give them chance
but give me some time to fuck & covince her.I lied 'I havent fucked her
yet.They agreed and returned.

I locked my room from outside & went hurriedly to PG hostel.I explained the
situation to boss.Boss came hurriedly.Luckily there was powerfailure in the
area.There was dark outside.We brought pinky out silently.Called a taxi
&arrived at bus stand.Bought her ticket of udaipur &borded her to bus.

I thanked my luck for fucking such a beauty & giving verginity to girl like
pinky.After this episode I tried to make contact her but not susceeded.
After returning to hostel I abused with boys "saalo na to mujhe chodne diya
na khud chod sake ho".(jabki main 3 baar chod chuka tha ) It is difficult to
fuck a girl in any hostel due to peergroup but I succeeded two times.

If you like my true experience I will post my second adventure which was
again in medical hostel.I am not a writer.This is my first attempt to write
anything so please dont mind about my grammer mistakes.If you want to know
more about doctors sex life please comment to encourage me to write more.I
havefucked at least 6 ladies of different age group.

No comments: