Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Thursday, November 5, 2009

STORY: love of neighbour's maid



1. Love of neighbor's maid

Love of my neighbour's maid ------------ --------- --------- - First let me introduce myself. I am a 40 yrs. Young man from Delhi. Slightly bald (sexy !! ), 5 feet 9 inches, slightly on the heavier side (if you think 80 kg is too heavy, you are screwed up in mind) and very romantic and sexy at heart.. Ladies simply like my humourous attitude and tend to open up with me real quick. But I do get annoyed when they try to take undue advantage of me and I tell them so. This affair started nearly two years back. Here I am detailing the start of affair. Sumitra was a young girl of 20 years then. She was employed as a full time maid with our neighbours. Generally people avoid sending such maids for outdoor purchases but our neighbours were generous enough to trust her. Needless to say, Sumitra never gave them any chance to distrust her. Initially, I didn't have strong feelings for her. Whenever I used to visit my neighbours, I never missed a single opportunity to
tease (not eve tease) her, in a funny manner. She liked it and always took it sportingly and sometimes even came back with smart answers. They were of course very politely said in a well mannered way. I really liked this attitude of hers. She was just a cute, bubbly and cheerful girl to me. However, I wasn't unaware about her sexuality. She was a petite, short girl, must be 4 feet 9 inches, 30-28-30, dark skinned, but had lovely features. Her big and expressive eyes were the most prominent feature on her face. Her nose, though small, was as chiseled as her chin. Her lower lip was quite juicy and inviting. In our society complex, drinking water is supplied through underground water tank. Whenever municipal supply is discontinued, we are forced to ferry water through buckets. I used to help Sumitra with her buckets on such occassions.. Not that I was interested in her, but, she had to carry the bucket to her 2nd floor residence. Sometimes, she would be
buying groceries and would run out of money. If I was there, she would ask me for the same. I never refused her. The money was then refunded to me by her employers. One day I went to her house and asked aunty for some curd. Aunty was checking some papers so she asked Sumitra to give me some. Sumitra brought some curd and whispered "aap bahut achchhe ho". I was just stupified !! Stood her watching in a silly manner. The look in those big flashy eyes did leave some impact on me. I understood everything but I regained my posture, thanked her and went back home. One day when I returned home from office, I saw Sumitra buying groceries from the vendor at the society gate. When she saw me parking my car, she came running towards me, the grocery bag dangling on her shoulder and started walking besides me. Since I park my car in the back lane, there are no people there. Sumitra hugged my arm and asked me how I was. I put my arm around her slender waist and
pulled her close to me. She giggled. Ohhhh ! The sight of her smile, the prefect row of perfectly white pearls in her mouth was simply marvellous. She asked me to wait downstairs as she went to deposit grocery at home. She was back in few minutes. I asked her what the matter was. She said nothing and bent her head. Since we were in the society and were in the danger of being seen, I asked her to go back and meet me the next day at my friend's shop that was nearby. Next day I came early from office and waited for her at my friend's shop. Ater waiting for more than an hour, she didn't turn up. I was annoyed but also realised that she was bound to her employers' wish. As I was climbing the stairs home, Sumitra met me halfway down the stairs and said that after one hour she would wait for me on the roof. I went to the roof after making some excuse at home. She was already there along with her lot of wet cloths to dry. (Gud Pretext !). Seeing me she just
embraced me in her small arms and started sobbing. I allowed her to cry and started stroking her hairs lightly. I gently rubbed her back, up from her nape, down to her butts. Her butts were small but rounded and strong. I really felt my tool pressing hard in my pants but restrained myself. When she regained her composture, I asked her what happened. She just kept on staring down at her feet. After my cajoling and coaxing, she said she loves me very much and keeps on thinking about me the whole day. Her eyes were gleaming with virgin love. I just couldn't restrain myself. I cupped her beautiful face in my hands, lifted it and slowly drew it close to myself. She closed her eyes. I could feel her warm breath on my face. I bent down and slowly rubbed my lips on her lips. Then I slowly kissed on her forehead and then her eyes. I nuzzled her ears with my nose. The smell of her sweat was very feminish and heady. I then heard some one coming up the stairs and
slowly parted her from me. She wouldn't let me go and said "hum kab dobaaraa milenge ?". I was too excited to let her go but then my brain was asking me to restrain myself. I signalled her to wait and then pulled out my cellphone and dialed my shop owner friend's number. He was surprised at the development but agreed to give us space and fixed the date and time.. I told Sumitra the meeting place, date and time. Her eyes suddenly shone like sun. I could see her happiness. She went back pleased and light hearted. On the D-day, I made an excuse and stayed back home. My wife went to her office. Half an hour before the appointed time, I locked my home and went to my friend's shop. His is a pastry and ice-cream parlour. His is the only shop in our area that sells eggless pastries. There is a small room at the back that he uses as his resting place. Sumitra came after 30 minutes. She was wearing a figure hugging orange coloured suit with a white dupatta and
white salwaar. Her hairs were well combed and had applied a bindi on her forehead. She was looking much prettier than I had assumed her to be. After she arrived, my friend asked us to move into the back room. There we enjoyed black forest pastries. Sumitra was eating pastries for the first time in her life. She always used to refuse it at her employers' place. After good 15 minutes, my friend pulled down the shutters and left us alone.. The airconditioner in his shop was running. The room, though small, was clean and cool enough. There was a single dewan with coirform mattress on it. A light blue coloured printed bed sheet was draped on the dewan. My friend had taken care to get the room swept and cleaned. Sumitra couldn't control herself and immediately hugged me, tightly. "Main tumhe kahin nahi jaane doongi. Tum mere ho" she was whispering into my ears. The hotness of her young, supple body, the husky tone of her whispers, her feminish smell, all were
creating a spell on me. I held her in my arms, close to me, as if she was my most precious thing. I was kissing her forhead, eyes, cheeks, biting her earlobes, nuzzling her ears and neck. She was getting hotter and hotter. I started caressing her back, feeling her butts. OHHHHH !!! Those tight butts. (Man, I am getting horny remembering her) I squeezed her butts, gently first then tightly. She let out a long siskaari and titled her head backwards, exposing her delicate neck to my prods. I kissed her neck. She started moving her fingers in my hairs (whatever is left there on my head !!) Then on my back from under my shirt. She grabbed a chunck of my meaty and manly shoulder and thrusted her small nails into it. This gave me a massive kick. My dick was already on the high and was trying to get out of pants. I supported Sumitra on right arm and with the free left hand I started feeling her right boob. Once I touched her there over her suit, she grabbed my
hand and pressed it tightly on her boob, letting out a loud moan of ecstacy. She asked me to free her of her clothes and do the same to myself too. In less than two minutes we were in natural selves. She got shocked on seeing my 7 inches long and nearly 3 inches thick tool. "Main mar jaaungi aaj" she had said then. I made her sit on my lap and then started sucking her lower lip. Boy she responded !! She nearly tore of my upper lip with her strong and sensuous sucking. I continued playing with her boobs and flicking on her nipples that were erect and hard. I then sucked on her left boob all the while playing with her right one with my hand. With my other hand, I was caressing her silkey thighs. Sumitra, on her part, was caressing my thighs and feeling my maleness. Sumitra was moaning loudly. Time and again she would tear herself away from me, just for two three seconds and then grab me again and start kissing me. We kissed and caressed each other like
that for nearly 15-20 minutes. Then I carried Sumitra in my arms to the bed and gently placed her there. I could see her slightly disturbed. When I asked her about it, she said that she had heard that sex pains a lot. I told her not to worry with me. After placing her on the bed, I again started kissing Sumitra from forehead, down to her eyes, lips, ears, neck, shoulders, boobs one by one with special emphasis on the nipples. I reached her navel, circled it with my tongue, she instantly grabbed by hairs and motioned me to go downm towards her cunt. I had other ideas !! I reached her pubic area. It was fairly clean, the hairs had been removed recently (I like clean shaved pussy though). After nuzzling her there with nose, I moved to kiss and lick her delicious thighs. She made numerous attempts to force me to move onto her cunt, I deliberatly denied her that pleasure. I kissed and licked on the inner of her thighs. Coming close enough to her well shaped
mound of heavenly pleasures, but avoiding it, teasing it. I then moved downwards towards her knee and licked her there. This must have tickled her for she giggled and curled up and turned on her stomach. Now her hairless back was exposed to me. Her solid and shapely butt was a sight to see. I started kissing and licking her upwards, starting from her feet, up the back of her knees and then thighs and then onto her butt... I bit her butt, first gently, four or five times. With each bite she let out a moan of ecstacy. I was, both, biting her butt, one by one and caressing her body at my free will. By this time Sumitra was humping the bed. She was pressing her pussy into the bed. I felt it was time to give her her due. I turned her over her back, asked her to place her feet on my shoulders and buried my face in her soft mound. Horny as she was at that time, she immediately pressed her cunt to my flicking tongue. I had tough time to part her pussy lips and
suck at her clit as she had caught me tightly in her thighs.. Somehow I managed to part her legs again and spread her pussy lips. I licked on her inner cunt lips and occassionaly flicked on her erect clit, sending her into a tizzy. Sumitra was shouting by now. Her moans had turned into shouts of ecstacy. She was pumping her cunt faster and harder on my mouth.. "mar gayi, mar gayi, ooooohooohohooooooo oo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" . I rubbed on her outer pubic area above the pussy) with thumb and then she exploded... "AHHHA HAHHHHAHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA, UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMAAA AAAAAAA, Mar gayi, AAAAAAAA " and jammed her cunt on my face. I sucked on her clit again and she exploded again, her juices were all over my face. They smelled good. She was experiencing waves upon waves of pleasure and wouldn't allow me to pull my face from her throbbing cunt. I was feeling suffocated. I had to do something.. So i pinched her hard on her butt.
That pain gave her a distraction. I freed myself from her pincer grip. My cock was throbbing with passion. She sensed my need and immediately took my cock into her mouth and started giving me a great head. Her sucks were deep, full throated, and strong. At first her teeth were scratching my tool. I told her so and she got careful. I was fondling her nipples all this time and caressing and squeezing her butts Since I was too excited I felt an urgent need to cum. I told her so and asked her to take my dick out of her mouth but she didn't listen and went on faster and faster. WOWOWOWOOWOWWOOOWOW OWOW what a feeling that was !! I exploded into her mouth like two express trains colliding at full speed. I came somewhere from deeeep inside me. My legs started shaking but cum didn't stop coming and then some aftershocks gently and sensuously rocked my body. I fell down on her. She held me tightly. Our breaths were mingling with each other. We were looking into
each other's eyes. We stayed like that for full 10 minutes. Then I rolled over her and came to her side. She snuggled up close to me and buried her face in my hairy chest. We didn't say anything, but kept on looking at each other. Her body heat and the smell of our juices began to have its effect on us again. I pulled her up, and started kissing her soft lips.. She also responded by sucking on my lower lip and then inserting her tongue in my mouth. I was caressing her back and butts. Her erect and hard nipples were crushing against my chest. Within no time we were ready again. This time I made her go for 69 position. She immediately agreed and came on top of me, her pussy facing my mouth and my dick in her mouth. She then proceeded to give me the best blowjob so far of my life. After some time, I made her lie at the edge of bedwith just her back on the bed, me between her legs and her legs around my waist. She again asked me to be gentle with her. I
pulled over a condom on my dick and placed it on her heaven's door and gave a thrust. Her juices were already flowing so I had little problem in the initial thurst. Dick went in just 1/4 its size. Her cunt was very tight and already she started saying "Meri phat jaayegi,, uuuunnnnnn uunnn tum nikaal lo". I had to think something. So I bent forward and pinched her ear real hard, simultaneously pulled my butt up and with one thrust shove my dick inside her little cute pussy. The pain in her ear distracted her from the pain of my thrust. She shouted "Kya kar rahe ho ?? Aahhh kitni jor se kaan kaat diya". Man, was I listening to her ?? NAAAAAAAHHHHH, ,,, I was enjoying the exotic tighteness of her cunt. Her contractions were making me mad. I stood still for some time to allow her pussy to adjust to my size. Then, I slowly started rocking back and forth, slowly. Just small thrusts. After her discomfort subsided, Sumitra began to enjoy my thrusts. "Haannnnn,,
jor se lagaao... Poora ander daal do... Uuuuummmm,, hah ha aha ha ha ".. I was fucking her like a mad man. After some time, I asked her to put her arms around my neck. As soon as she did that, I pulled her up and pinned her against the wall. Due her own weight, my complete dick got buried in her love hole. We fucked in this position for some time and then without removing her from my dick, I came to bed and lay down on it. Now she was on top of me. At first she didn't know what to do and how to do. I guided her gently. After two or three attempts, she was successful in retaining my dick in her and started pumping me. She would choose the best angle as to give her the best pleasure. She was constantly moaning. She told me this was the best position as she had complete control over her pleasure. I told her that I too liked this position and the previous one, with her at the edge of the bed and legs around me. We continued like this for some time and then
I sensed her coming. Her thrusts got faster and faster. She asked me to play with her boobs. With one hand I played with her boob and with the other I rubbed her clit. This was too much for her... She exploded like never before. She lay down flat on me with me inside her and her body rocking with orgasmic waves. She must have had three or four orgasms. Every time she moved her butt, she would cum. Due to the powerful contractions and milking action of cunt, I too exploded inside her. We hugged each other tightly. Kissed each other, and then lay sprawled on the bed. For next half an hour we dozed off. After that it dawned upon us that we had taken more than an hour in love making and it was time that Sumitra should have reached home. We quickly put on our clothes. I called my friend on his mobile. He opened the shop and asked us to leave one by one. Sumitra left first with some items she had already made plans to purchase. I purchased some eggless
pastries for my family and left 15 minutes after Sumitra.

No comments: