Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Virgin Tuition Teacher

 My Virgin Tuition Teacher  
 
Hello Friends, My Name is Rahul and I am from Himachal. I am a great fan of ISS and I'm very fond of its stories. I am 23 old of 6"2 in having an average body. I love making friends and chatting with them (especially girls) I know you are getting irritated so, with out wasting any time let me tell you my story.

This incident happens 5 years ago when I was in 1st year of BSC I was then 18 year old and was still a virgin. We were a family of three: My father, mother and me. We have a big house in himachal. All of us went on our routines as my father is a businessman, my mother helps him in his business, they both come to home in night around 8 o' clock, and I have to go to the College.

There was no one left in the house, so we decided to keep paying guest. In a week there was a family of four comes to live in our house as PG's. The family contains An Uncle (45) Aunty (30) and their two daughters Neetu (21) and Shobha (19) now, the story begins from here as I was in College, and was lacking in a subject (Zoology). My grades were getting poorer and poorer.

My mom was very worried about my grades, so, she asked Neetu to teach me zoology as she was doing masters in it. She readily agreed. From the next day I started taking tuition's from her. Neetu was very sexy and her size was 36 28 36 (imaginative). She was a sex goddess. Till that time I had no bad thoughts for her, but 1 day my thoughts for her changed forever.

One day I was standing on my terrace, suddenly I saw her entering Bathroom as their bathroom was in a side of the garden. She entered and suddenly I thought about seeing her naked. I slowly came down and start peeking through a hole. As I watched her naked my heart skipped a beat. She was looking so sexy that my tool was building a huge tent in my shorts. As, I was watching her i heard some noise so I left that place with a heavy heart.

I entered my bathroom (in my room) and masturbated thinking about her. As, I cummed I come out and laid down on the bed and fell asleep. My mom woke me up and I had my dinner and I again went to sleep. Next day was Sunday, My Dad and Mom have to visit some relatives so they left home at 10 O'clock. I had my breakfast and was watching TV. Suddenly Neetu come in my room and said that she will take my tuition's right now because she had to go to somewhere.

I said Okay. I pick my books and went into her room for tuition. As I entered her room, I asked where everybody is. She replied that everybody had gone to a wedding of her relative. She also has to go in the afternoon, that�s why she wants to teach me now. She marked some questions and told me to learn them. I opened my book and started learning the questions. She was sitting in front of me. As I looked at her, the visuals of yesterday's show started appearing in front of me.

She was wearing T-Shirt and a Skirt. After, looking at her, my dick started increasing and was building tent in my shorts. I asked her can I go to the toilet, she said okay. I went
into their bathroom and took my penis out which was now of size 7". I closed my eyes and started masturbating and visualizing her naked. My cum wasn't coming out as I was jerking it very slowly. I do it for about 10 minutes.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and found Neetu in front of me. I was shocked to see her. She was staring at my dick. She didn't say anything and went away. Then I realized that i forgot to lock the door of the bathroom. I adjusted my cock and went into her room. I opened the book and started learning the questions. She stood up and sat nearby me. Her body odor was making me mad. My dick again started growing in size.

She suddenly come closer to me and asked me something about a question. I failed to answer her. Then, she said what you are thinking. I said nothing. She again said whom were you visualizing while masturbating. I looked at her she had a cunning smile on her face. I took some courage and said "I was visualizing you. I said that I Love You. She said I Love you too. Then I move further I put my lips on her lips.

We kissed about 15 minutes. She started pressing her nails in my back. That drove me crazy and I started undressing her. She was biting my lips. I was getting mad. I made her nude. As I look at her I was stunned. She was so hot. I was looking at a sex goddess. I grab her melons and started squeezing them. I bit them, squeeze them and sucked her nipples. Then she made me laid straight and removes all my clothes.

She looked at my cock and said you have a muscular tool. She then started sucking it. This was driving me crazy. I forcefully made her laid down and put a pillow below her butts. I applied my saliva on her pinkish pussy and started rubbing my dick over her pussy. She was moaning very loudly and was begging me to fuck her. I slowly inserted my dick into her pussy and she shouted loudly, please take it out, it's hurting.

But I didn't care and started licking her boobs. When she got stable then I pushed my dick further inside her pussy. She again screamed but her scream was covered by my lips. I stop for sometime and then I started jerking my dick again into her pussy. After sometime she also started moving her butts to and fro. Now, I was ramming her pussy badly, and she was moaning like aahhhh, ohhhh, ya ya ya, ahhh, I love you Rahul, oh ahhhha. This was encouraging me after about 20 mins of this great love making,

I cummed in her pussy with a heavy flow of cum. During this she was cummed twice. As we separated we both looked at her pussy, it was covered with my cum and her vaginal blood. My cock was also red due to her vaginal blood. We both then kissed each other and then we had another round. So, friends this was my true incident with my sexy tuition teacher Neetu. After that, I fucked her sister shobha and her mom too, Will tell you later about it. Any girl want to have fun can contact me

No comments: