Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cheating Husband (Story)

Hi this is Jai once again back with aunty Shipla when i wan 18 she teach me how to do sex and satisfy female. now my age is 26.
My name is Shipla 28 year married woman with two children.I am very good looking with attractive face,slim,fair, medium complexioned, with huge breasts and sexy big ass.I was having a normal life till three months back.During the past three months I am cheating my husband,having sex with other men,married womanizers,strangel y all of them younger to my husband.
My husband Hari is 30 year old and is doing a small business in electrical goods.We got married when I was 20 year old.I have my own income from house rent and investments acquired from my late parents.For a long time Hari telling few problems in business and giving some reasons was making me spend my money to run the family.Subsequently adding some more reasons he was taking money from me and pledged my jewels.I did not suspect any foul play because I found my husband not interested in woman(including me his wife)and sex.Even though we had two children My sex life was unsatisfactory I did not make a fuss.Allmost every day he comes very late telling me that is due pressure in business.Occassiona lly I felt alcohol smell from him.I knew he is drinking.That too I did not bother ( because I too drink once in way) under the impression that it is occassional.
Only after eight years after marriage my husbands bad side came into light.It was a shocking news only to me also to my in laws( my aunt and uncle).My husband is a gambler and a drunkard.Fortunatel y my parents in law,also my uncle and aunty were gem of people and acted with justice.Moreover I am their niece and without parents and it is son who is wrong.They came to my support.They got back my jewels and ensured that financially I am not cheated.

Having lost the support of his parents my husband was pushed to defensive side.Hari came back apologized and tried to pacify me trying with his monkey tricks.As I have understood him well I did not bother to listen or care.
We live in the same house,but I don’t let him inside the bed room. I don’t cook for him.For him my house is a place Just to stay.He became very defensive and timid totally defeated,a dead snake.I was on fire.Financially I was stable but sexual needs were there for me.Already my desires were not taken care satisfactorily by my husband..

After few days when I was alone I watched a blue cd for a change and distraction. I became horny.Nearly for six months I have not had sex.Even before six months on few times with my husband they were totally frustrating and unsatifactory for me.I wanted sex.but how?My husband; no,not worth I told myself.Then I Thought.What if my husband is there?The son of a bitch,a third rated bastard has been cheating me for the past eight years.I have been a sincere,faithful, loving wife ever since I got married.Even below his hips he is not good,for that matter unsatisfactory. Still I did not make a fuss and took every thing on the stride.The Return was he made me a fool.My time has come.The wheel of fortune is on my way.My husband Bastard does not deserve a honest wife.Let me enjoy my life.Who or what can stop me from going after another man? Yes.I decided.Let me make hay while sun shines.About the men to chose I got a strange fantasy thinking.I wanted to have sex with some call guy like me Let me not fix any standard.As long as the person can give me what I want it is ok.from my side I have to be careful to make the things secret so that my name should not get spoiled.
The first person and my first cheating experience was with a 26 year old jairam .

..Apart from his position as supervisor for some reasons women were taking interest in him.Particularly married women once came to him were continung affairs with him.Once I saw our neighbour Devi a decent 35 year old married sindhi woman (with children) going to his shed secretly ( They did not know that I am watching them) at night 10 o clock.She came after one hour.I saw smile in her face and a sense of satisfaction. The jairam is not handsome;average I used to wonder what this 26 year old man has got to attract ladies. I got the answer when I myself experienced.
Behind my house a ‘well’ is there were jairam has his bath.From our bathroom small window the ‘well’ and the sarrounding area is visible.
It was after Two days after I took the decision to look out for man for my needs.Construction work on the place has been suspended for few days for some reason and jairam was alone there.I finished taking my bath.It was around 11 o clock in the morning.When changing the dress,casually I looked thr’ the window.jairam was having his bath near the well.
26 year old jairam was facing me and was with a white underwear.Impulsive ly my eyes went between his thighs.I saw a big bulge there.Again my mind for some reasons beyond my control made me to continue watching.Next jairam poured water on his body.His underwear got drenched and stuck to his skin.

It was then I noticed the outline a huge cock between his thighs.I felt my cunt becoming wet.I started rubbing my cunt.I continued watching as his cock was arousing interest in me.After few minutes jairam finished bathing.
jairam took a towel dried his body and legs.Then he took the towel to his backside to wrap up around his hips.Holding the towel on one hand he untied the wet underwear lace with the other hand.His underwear fell down and he had his towel wrapped around the waist..It took few seconds of time for him to wrap the towel around his waist after his underwear fell down.During that time his front was open.I saw jairams bare cock.Amazing.
I have been seeing huge cocks only in CD-s.Lively I have seen only my husbands cock all these days.My husbands cock is just 6″ long and thin even when fully erect.

Jairam's cock; I would call it a pole.It was not erect but sleeping.Still I found that hanging down the length extending upto half of his thighs.Black in color,in the midst of grey hairs.Below his cock I saw two spheres hanging as big as two tennis balls.
I was out of control.Rather my cunt.It started itching with lust.Yes; my cunts and my minds message to my brain was clear.I want that cock.Let him be an jairam .To hell with the status.I must have jairam in bed room and have sex with him.
Actually even after jairam left from the place I was still in bathroom horny desiring for his cock.Then I regained my senses and came out.I thought well working out a plan to seduce jairam .I knew it is easy but a bit risky.One plus point is that jairam is a womanizer and easily I may reach him,but risk; I believe in the phrase ” fortune favours the brave”.So I should take some risk.I planned.
I came out with a plan to be executed next day.Night I reviwed and found that it will work out.
Next day morning after my children left for school, I gathered some dust and made that look like an insect.I threw that behind the almarah in the bed room.Then I placed a big bench near the almarah.I adjusted the position such that only one can watch behind almarah that too bending on the bench.If two persons has to watch,one of them will have to stand behind the other person.
I chose the time of action also.It is after jairam finishes his bath and changes his underwear with a towel.I know that jairam will be only with the towel and nothing beneath that till he reaches his shed.That is the right time.I was watching patiently. As planned I raised my saree and petticoat on both sides allmost 3″ above my knees.Allmost half of my thighs were visible
That time came.jairam has just pulled down his underwear and is about to tie up the towel.I came out.
His front as expected was open.jairam looked at me surprised,but he immedeately wrapped the towel around the waist.He knew that I have seen his cock.I smiled and told ” jai I want a favour.I was cleaning the bed room..Behind almarah I saw an insect like thing.Will you come and see what it is?”
I saw jairam s eyes focussing below my hips.Purposely I too focussed my eye between his legs.I ensured that he noticed that.
jairam said ok.Then he came with me to the bed room.i stood before the table and told him ” look here “.
As expected he came closer but was not behind me and asked me ” where is that Madam.show me”.
Then I took the next step.I bent well and rested my body on the table.As I had my saree and petticoat raised above the knees,behind me they got raised further and I was sure that lower portion of my ass creek and a part of my cunt is visible for jairam .Then I told jairam ” here come and see”.I was not looking at him.
There was a pause for a moment.Then I bent my head slightly and saw jairam with a corenr of my eye.My plan was working out.jairam was enjoying the sight of lower portion my ass creeks and a bit of my cunt.I could make out what was going on his mind.he was pondering whether I am doing something with a purpose or I am innocently doing something.
Then he came behind me.However he was standing slightly away and asked me ” where is that madam?”.I knew what is to be done.
As if doing casually I pushed back my hips and jammed my ass on jairams front.I found my ass dashing against a huge bulge.Oh dear.his cock is erected.My body got excited.
jairam understood something but he did not want to hurry up as he wanted to check up my intentions.However he decided that he should do something boldly.he moved forward and talking something about the insect pressed his bulge on my ass.I felt his huge cock throbbing on my ass behind the towel.To encourage him I further pushed back my ass and pressed hard on his bulge.we were continuing our nonsense talk about the insect.The jairam was allmost certain.Bending slightly he kept his left hand on my shoulder and placed his right hand on my thighs.We kept on talking but I slowly started grinding my ass on his bulge as I was also getting the pleasure.jairam moved back a little.I saw thr’the side mirror he opening the joints of his towel and his cock sprang out.He pushed forward and I experienced jairams huge hot pole toching my bare ass.His hands too moved up and was in my cunt.Still we were talking about the insect but both working some thing else.Knowing well fully my intentions jairams hand started rubbing my cunt and pressing his cock hard on my ass.His left hand from my shoulders slid into my blouse and kept on my left breast with bra.Here after there is no point in continuing the nonsense of insect talk.I decided.
I told him ” no that is not an insect,but some dust”.The jairam said “yes”,but position was same ;I am grinding jairams huge cock pressed in my ass,his left hand on my breast and right hand on my cunt,but his hands just stopped caressing instead were just pressed doing nothing.
Then I told him ” ok but some other big insect is doing some thing behind me.what is that?”
For a moment the jairam was silent.He is fully confident that he had had me.Just the finish we have to make.
Then the jairam told me ” Madam,you know what is that jamming you behind.If you do not like that it can be removed”.
I was very horny and wanted an action urgently in a better way.I wanted to make things straight.
I replied ” if it is a nusiance I wouldnt have allowed that.It is otherway.I am enjoying very moment, but this way can be postponed for some time,I want something more directly to start with facing you “.
The jairam pulled back and got up.I got up turned back and talked.We talked for a moment.The only resriction I imposed for him was that he should not resort to kissing in any part above my neck.I made it plain that it is for hygenic resons.The jairam agreed.Th bed room was open.
I locked the room door, switching off the main light and switching on the light blue bed room lamp.I removed my saree and sat on the bed with my jacket and petticoat underneath.jairam came in front of me and hugged me.jairam then removed the hooks of my blouse and bra.Soon they were off,removed and thrown off.My big attractive breasts were exposed for him.jairam big hands were on them. His hands totally covered up my breasts as he fondled them. As one of his hands rubbed and squeezed my right breast, the other hand lifted my petticoat upto my knees.His hand went below my petticoat and began to caress my inner thighs. I could feel his hand now and then brushing against my hairy cunt.
“sss…. Ahh….ivory thighs with hairy cunt.Madam I think you have something faboulous between your thighs.” jairam said to me as he worked his hands closer to my cunt. While his one hand was making the moves on my cunt, he was also paying attention to my breasts. jairam placed his tongue on my left breast. He held the nipple around his lips started nibbling on it with his teeth, before sucking it in hard. He did this for a few minutes, before switching over to my other breast. One hand moved to my left breast, as his mouth went over to my right one. I was feeling the pleasure building upon me and my hands started caressing his back and his bald head.jairam started rubbing his fingers against my cunt and clitoris and I was responding to him. I began moaning and grinding my cunt to his hand. jairam then began to caress my hard nipples, as he dragged his tongue all over my right breast and nipple. He sucked my breasts and nipples.Then jairam wanted a change.He got up stepped back and stood up before me. My head was near his hip.
He removed his towel and was naked.Now I got the close view of his cock across my cheek.A huge beautiful cock;black in colour,9″ long and as thick as a cricket bat handle.I started looking at his cock.Even watching I was enjoying.jairam for a moment kept quiet let me enjoy watching his huge cock.Then he took my hand palced on his cock and told me ” ok madam.stroke that.let me feel your lovely hands”.
Actually I would have done that little later on my own even if it is not warranted by him because I want to do that.I happily took jairams huge pole on my hand began stroking that.I felt in my hand a mild hotness on his cock.His hands went back to work on my breasts. He groaned, “What a pair of beautiful pots.Wonderful breasts.”
I smiled and nodded my head as I continued to stroke his big cock. He was now running his hands up and down on my big breasts, twisting and turning my nipples.With his mighty pole on my hand and his expert fondling of my breasts made me moan in pleasure.
jairam then removed his hand from my breast and placed on above my hand holding his cock.He placed the cock on my lips.I knew what he wanted and I my self wanted to enjoy that wonderful cock inside my mouth.I opened my mouth wide and pressed my lips on the head of his cock.
jairam asked me ” madam when you are sucking me,I will be happy if you let me fuck you in your lovely mouth.Shall I?”
I removed my mouth from his cock and replied ” I shall be unhappy only if you didn’t do that.Infact I want you to get fucked on every hole by your mighty cock”.I smiled,he smiled back and again my mouth closed around his cock..
jairam held my head and pushed his big, thick black cock as if my mouth is a cunt. However I wanted to suck the cock so I started running my tongue up and down the full length of his pole, as his long cock went easily into my wet, warm mouth.
Well.With passion and lust,It.I don’t care.What if my husband is an engineer,with a good status.The son of a bitch,a third rated bastard has been cheating me for the past ten years.I have been a sincere,faithful, loving wife ever since I got married.Even below his hips he was far from satisfactory. Still I did not make a fuss and took every thing on the stride.The Return was he made me a fool.My time has come.The wheel of fortune is on my way.My husband Bastard doesnot deserve a honest wife.Let me enjoy my life.To hell with my husbands good for nothing needle cock.Here is a the big cock which is going to satisfy me.
As I continued to have my face fucked by jairams cock,he started moaning and I could feel his hands pressed on my head. This only made me start sucking him harder, which in turn prompted him fucking my mouth faster. I could feel my body shake gently.
The jairam grabbed my face and buried his cock futher in my mouth.He continued to fuck in my mouth more vigourously but suddenly I felt his cock bulging like a baloon and throb like a fish thrown out of water.I knew that he is on the verge of climax.
I stopped sucking and pushed further jairams cock in my mouth,as he let out a low groan. Bhushans hands pressed my head very hard.I knew his cock is ready for shoot off any time as he was banging his huge cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster and with loud moaning.Suddenly jairams body began to tense up and he quickly forced his cock deep into my mouth tip toching my throat. He let out a loud groan and I could feel his cockhead expanding in my mouth.
jairams huge cock exploaded in my mouth and started releasing a thick stream of huge quantity his semen straight into my throat. I swallowed that as fast as I could, greedily like a cheap whore.After we were both sure I had sucked him dry,jairam pulled out his cock from my mouth.Amazingly I found jairams cock semi erect.Three minutes of stroking,five minutes of sucking with a mouth fuck and a discharege of heavy load; still jairam cock not limp,but semi erect,.I was certain that this young man is worth entertaining and is going to prove something different;make my time pleasurable and memorable one.
I couldnot control myself.I held his cock and gave a kiss. I told him ” for your age this is wonderful.Your pole really deserves many cunts.”
jairam replied ” madam.Your beauty too deserves many things you have been denied by your good for nothing bastard husband.Come let me strip you and enjoy your lovely naked beauty.Then I will show what a real fucking is and see the heaven along with you”.
The jairam untied my petticoat lace and lossened that.It fell down.I kicked that off to a corner.Both of us naked facing each other.
he after enjoying my nude beauty for some time came closer,sat kneeling in front of me looked at me between my thighs. “sss..whaw….looks delecious and magnificient. I want to suck honey like a bee.madam will you let my mouth work there in your lovely hairy cunt.”
I told him ” jai you gave me a wonderful time with your cock in my mouth.So it is my turn to reciprocate. my cunt belongs to you.It is your property.enjoy”
jai made me sit on the edge of the bed.He sat on the floor between my legs.Then I spread my legs wide.jai lowered his face to my cunt, and quickly began licking up and down the length of my hot cunt. He then shoved his tongue up into my cunt and began probing inside me.That was simply superb.I was loving it! he not only had big cock also had a long toungue.As he continued probing around inside my cunt, I began to moan and beg, “Oh yes. Yes. Lick with that tongue.Let me enjoy the work of your hot wonderful tongue.”
He was now in the middle of fucking my cunt with his face. He was grinding his nose to my clitoris and working his thick tongue faster and deeper into my cunt. I found myself basically riding his tongue like it was a cock.I could feel wet juices oozing from my cunt.
My breathing was getting faster and my moaning louder.He grabbed my slim hips with his hands and shoved his tongue as deep as it would go. I found myself loudly moaning. I grabbed the sides of his bald head with my hands and began rocking my hips hard and fast into his face.
Within a few seconds I felt my body shake hard and I pressed his bald head between my thighs.. I allmost screamed and then came big. My legs and breathing slowly returned to normal and after three minutes I recovered from this fabulous orgasm. I wasn’t worn out.I don’t want to be.I want to give my best to the sex master Bhushan and get maximum and best out of him.The jai too enjoying my company was in the same mood.
jai made me get up out of the bed and I saw his huge pole was ready erect again for action.How ever he wanted to make me horny and my cunt wet as I have had my climax just few minutes back.He sat down himself.He pulled my face towards his huge cock. I again took his cock inside my mouth and gave few sucks.Thejairam grabbed my head and thrusted his hips up pushing and pulling his cock into my mouth. He slowly worked his big pole in and out of my O-shaped mouth a few times. He bent a little and inserted his finger inside my cunt to check how far I am wet there.I was horny again and ready for a fuck.The jairam pulled out his cock from my mouth.He told me ” madam lie down take this inside your magnificient cunt and enjoy a fuck of your life”.
I lied down and spread my legs eagerly my wet cunt wanting a fuck with that huge cock badly.
Then jai sat between my legs and took my hand and placed on his cock indicating to guide that and to keep that at right place.I held his thick long cock between my legs and kept at the entrance of my cunt.jai gave a wild push.I felt his cock sliding inside my cunt.Soon entire 9″ of his cock swiftly and easily went inside my cunt without any problem as I was extremely wet and horny.
jairams hands caressed my ass, as his tongue ran all over my breasts and nipples. I was my caressing his bald head smoothly with my hands.

While I was caressing jairam on his back and head he started fucking me gently and slowly.He graudually increased the speed.
Soon I found jairams long cock penetrating into my cunt deeper.So deep jairams pole went inside my cunt,the depth my husband has never reached and can never reach with his small useless cock.
With pleasure and joy increasing my breathing got faster and I started moaning loudly.
jairam too was enjoying moaned and talked ” oh madam the best cunt I have had in my life.madam let me go deep and deeper and explore it”. He went on fucking me harder and deeper with each stroke. As I neared my second orgasm, I began to sqeeze his shoulders.
jairam placed his both hands on my ass and began pushing me up and pulling me down to ensure that the thrusts from his long pole goes into my cunt as deep as possible on every stroke.Oh,yes. What a fuck; what a pleasure.I understood about getting a real fucking and how plesurable it is. Within few strokes I found myself moving my hips and ass up and down.Pleasure increased at every fucking stroke for both of us,and made us to moan and talk freely.
I was the first one to talk.
I shouted ” my dear.fuck,fuck deep,go deeper,your mightypole fucking my cunt,come on jai I like your big cock,keep fucking,keep on fucking me my cunt is for your cock.I am enjoying.fuck, fuck,fuck “.
jairam shouted back ” oh madam.what a cunt.you have a real heaven between your thighs.My Shipla madam,yes I am enjoying,enjoy madam.let me go deep,let me fuck deep”.
jairam kept on fucking me for nearly 25 minutes;I had two orgasms.Still I wanted more.I wanted another orgasm,a climax along with jairams climax.Again the pleasure mounted and I could feel jairams huge hard cock throbbing inside my cunt. I enjoyed it and I wrapped my legs around his back”Keep fucking me, let us come together.let us have climax together and come on fuck me.”
Both of us kept on talking dirty.Suddenly I found my self upto a big orgasm.I felt jairam tense up and we knew we are upto the stage of gettimg what we wanted.jairam held my ass tightly, fucking me harder and faster.
“Shipla madam.I’m going to cum”
“I too jai .Cum inside my cunt.cum with my climax.Go on jai.great!”
“Ah! Shipla madam here it is.Take it I’m cumming ” jai screamed.He pulled back his cock slowly and with a moan gave one hard deep push,thrusting his entire cock inside me.I felt somethinglike moving away from my sense and I was floating in the air.Both of us enjoying a shattering big climax.I felt his huge cock throbbing. He moaned as I felt jairams cock shooting hot semen again and again inside my cunt.jairam pulled back his cock and gave a thrust again and I felt again flow of the hot liquid shooting in my cunt for a long time.that allmost looked like an endless flow from his cock.Then with a loud moan he collapsed on me.I too breathing heavily remained rigid.
Slowly we came down from our climax,relaxed for some time with jairams cock still in my cunt for about two minutes.Then he withdrew his cock from my worn out cunt.When I stood up and moved towards bathroom I saw lot of white liquid oozing out of my cunt and spilling onto my thighs.
I felt fully satisfied,totally! First time in my life I got 100% of sex satisfaction.
After that we cleaned up and dressed.We made plans plans for some day in future actions. I asked him to refrian from calling me ‘ madam’ when we are alone.He told me that just because I went to him for sex he has not lost respect for me and respect will continue for ever.
We had more fun and enjoyable countines that day onwords .After a year due to some court case construction work was stopped and the jairam left. we meet after one month he will be cumming for me when he will be free

No comments: