Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Story: Gym Goddess

This is the story of Raji whom I met in the gym. I used to be a regular at
one of the most popular gyms in Cochin. I was around 19 at that point of
time and Raji was woman with a voluptuous body with huge breasts and bosoms
and was over 40 yes old. She was also regular at the gym. She always wears
training outfits like trax and t shirt.

Her huge breasts and beautiful ads is a source of inspiration for all the
guys to come to the gym. I used constantly share at her assets during
workouts. One day: I finished gym and was about to leave when it started
raining heavily. I was waiting outside the gym for the rain to stop. That’s
when Raji walked out and she also had to wait there because of the rain.
Seeing her I made formal smile and she responded back.

We then made small talk and got introduced to each other. She said she had
her car outside and offered to drop me. However our houses were in opposite
direction. The rain slowed down and she went off to take her car and I
walked out. As soon as I reached the main road it started raining again.
Raji was coming in her car and stopped n asked me to get in and I jumped
into the car.

She told me that her office is in the direction of my house and if I can
wait in her house for few minutes she will drop me. Considering the rain and
the fact that I can spend some time with the sexy lady I ready agreed. We
went to her house and she offered me coffee and went inside to get ready.
She dropped me off after that and went to office. This broke the ice between
us and we started becoming friends in the gym.

After that day we started speaking in the gym and she used to drop me once
in a while. One day she came to the gym in a tight sleeveless top. She
looked so sexy that day and seeing her, my dick started hardening. I
couldn’t stop staring at her throughout the session. Then I made up my mind
that I should somehow go to her house today and started fantasizing how she
will be without the top.

And just in the bra which I could see slightly whenever she stretched her
hand sideways. Then to my surprise she asked me if I wanted a lift and I
immediately said ok. We reached her house and I was sitting in the couch
when she came and sat there like half sitting and half lying with her arms
stretched up. I couldn’t take my eyes off her cleanly shaven armpit and I
kept staring at it. I think she realized it.

R: What are you staring at Rahul?

I was stunned by this question and also was embarrassed and didn’t know what
to reply. I was searching for words.

R: you have been staring at me the whole day. What happen?
Me: nothing Raji. Sorry just like that. You look good in this dress.
R: is it because it’s sleeveless?
Me: yes and it’s the 1st time I am seeing somebody’s armpit.

She smiled at what I said but did not change her posture. This gave me
courage.

Me: can I come closer and see the armpit closer:
R: you can if you want to.

I immediately jumped from my seat and went and sat next to her and went very
close to her armpit. It smelled beautiful from her perfume and sweat. I was
in ecstasy.

Me: It smells really nice.
R: really?
M: yes. I feel like licking it.
R: you can if you want to. But do not expect anything more.

I grabbed the opportunity and started licking her armpit. Licked her right
arm them moved to the other side and licked the left one. I felt like heaven
and was fully hard by then. I felt like I will explode. Suddenly Raji got
and said she has to get ready for office. I was hugely disappointed by this.

After that day the armpit licking happen couple more times when she wore the
sleeveless t shirt, once even in the car when she wore sleeveless blouse to
office. I count hold it anymore and decided that I need to device some plan
to enjoy her.

One day as usual, I went to her house. She was wearing a normal sleeve t
shirt.

Me: Raji I want to lick you today I will die if I don’t.
R: today? How? This not a sleeveless
Me: please
R: but how
Me: don’t get angry at me. Can u remove your t shirt

She was quite for second and I thought she was going to say no.

R: ok fine. But only for today ok.
Me: yes sure please

Saying this he slowly removed her t shirt. There she was sitting in front of
me only in her bra. I went close to her and lifted her hand and started
licking her. It was like ecstasy seeing her in bra and licking her. I slowly
moved closer to her bra lines and started licking there. She looked at me
but dint say anything. This gave me courage and started licking all around
her bra.

She started moaning slowly and I realized she started enjoying it. I went
down to her navel and started licking there slowly I placed my hands on her
hips and started squeezing it. She was moaning loudly now. I put my hand
slowly on her breast now. She did not stop me. I realized this is it n this
is the best chance for me. I started playing with her breast from over the
bra.

Then I moved my hand to her back towards the bra hook and opened it. There
she was right in front of me topless. Her breasts were beautiful and her
pink nipples were pointing at me. I gently moved up to her breasts and
started sucking her nipples n this went on for 5 mins. Now I knew I had to
take it the full distance. So I stopped and got up.

R: what happen?
Me: nothing just making myself comfortable.

Saying this I removed my t shirt. Then removed my shorts n she was looking
at me but not saying anything.

Me: don’t you also want to be comfortable.
R: what do you mean?
Me: I mean please remove your trax also so that we can be more comfortable

She didn’t say anything to this. Just got up and started removing her trax.
There it was her panties. I was seeing the sex icon of the whole society
just in her panties. She looked so awesome in just her panties.

R: you have been licking me till now. Let me do it for you now.

Saying this she pulled me close to her and pulled down my underwear. My dick
jumped out and was standing straight staring at her. She bent down slowly
and took my dick in her mouth. This was my first blow job and it felt like
haven. I couldn’t resist the feel of my dick in her mouth and the feel of
her breasts in my hand. I was about to come and started screaming. Suddenly
she stopped sucking

R: I want you to come inside me dear.
Me: but I am almost cumming
R: hold on for me

Saying this she quickly removed her panties. There she was standing nude in
front of me like an angel. That was the best thing I have seen in my life
till date she lied down on the couch and spread her legs showing me her
pussy. I went close to her and lied on top of her. She guided the penis
slowly into her pussy and I started fucking her.

R: common dear harder and harder. You have to cum inside me.

I started fucking harder and it came with a burst and I lay there tried and
worn out after that. We played alone with our bodies for some more time.

No comments: