Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Story: Sia having hot sex with Professor

A warm hello to all the readers of this unique site. Unique in its
own place as it lets us know the different experiences we all have as
human beings, not only emotionally but physically as well. I like to
read up stories here which indeed sound genuine. And as for the
stories which talk about guys with 1km long dicks fucking milfs
with 42D or whatever, I pity those writers. Anyway, to each his own.
I better get on with it.

So, here I am, Sia, aged 23, pursuing my BA.LLb from by far the
best Law School of India. I better not get into the details now.
Basically, I’m about to narrate my sexual encounter with a
professor of my University. How he, despite being 19 years elder to
me, got me in his bed. How despite I having a very lovable
boyfriend, developed lust for this man and the intense pleasure that
still comes through when with him.

How one of the hottest chics of the university (not my doing) fell for
a very average looking married Indian man and the dirty little
secrets of this affair. Let me give a brief picture of the happenings of
this story. I am a student of law, the duration of which is 5 years.
Presently, I am in my 4th year and will graduate in 2012.Early this
year, a professor who taught us left the college for some job.
In his place came this new Prof, Suresh Sharma (name changed),
from Delhi University. At first sight he doesn’t look like a prof of
law. Rather a bouncer or something.42 yrs of age, 6'1, balding
head, a little dark complexion and a bulky and heavy body. He
wasn’t fat but had wide arms and a big chest and the height only
made him look very huge in general.

But what impressed me about him was his teaching and style of
talking. He is an extremely good teacher of law with a very good
command over language and the law itself. He is a glib talker who
attracts the attention of the audience with some ease. He always
remained in control of the lecture and is considered as one of the
best faculty on campus.

I was highly impressed by him, not physically but intellectually.
This was about him. Now il tell u something about me. I am 5'8, a
milky white complexion, 36C, 30, 32. An hourglass figure as 'Men'
would call it (thanks to my mum :P).I have been in a relationship
with a guy since my second yr of college and we are already two
years into it.

By bf is envied by a large population, in and outside the college as
well. For pretty obvious reasons. Now to the gist of the story. My law
school, like all others is a residential University. But Sharma Sir
had a family and children and thus had his own house in the city
unlike some other teachers who stayed in the campus itself.
Almost the entire college, including the teachers knew about my
relationship with Harsh(my bf).We used to sit next to each other in
the class as well and it was pretty evident by our conduct that we
were seeing each other. Our teachers, just as the classic university
teachers are, were not even bothered about any such things in the
class as they were only concerned with wrapping up the lecture and
'moving ahead'.

Couples in the class continued their gossip and cuddling. But this
Sir was a little different. The way he looked at me in class was weird
and at times uncomfortable. He never objected to anything but used
to noticed me with a keen eye. I was a good student in his subject
and thus while speaking to each other everything seemed very
normal.

While talking to me in the class or outside or in his cabin, he used
to act just like a teacher would, but while looking at me from far
away I could notice him scanning me carefully. I dint speak about
this to anyone including Harsh. I just let ignored it and tried to act
my usual self. But soon then something happened which I took me
completely by surprise.

I got a back in his subject. This was the first time in 4 yrs I had got
a back in that subject. I had no clue why or how this came about to
be but had to appear for the improvement paper nonetheless. There
were only 5 people from my section who had to appear again. On
that day I had worn a pink top and blue jeans shorts.

After all the lectures were over, Sir came in with the papers and
asked us to settle down.He looked at me and smiled.I was sitting on
the second last bench and smiled at him as well.He then started
giving out the papers and when he came to my desk he just froze in
front of me.I could see him looking at my legs with all his
concentration. Suddenly he realized his doing and moved away.
Just as we were about to start writing our papers, he asked me to
get up and come and sit on the first bench.I could'nt question him
and did the same.None of the other 4 people gave this much
thought and started writing the paper.As I was writing, I happened
to glance at Sir.To my shock, he was staring at my bare waxed legs
and was not even bothered to see if I was writing or not.

I crossed my legs and made a slight feral noise from my throat. He
looked at me and instead of feeling ashamed he gave me a dirty
looking grin.All others were busy in their papers.I thought he would
stop staring after that, but he only continued with ever more
concentration. I tried to feign ignorance and continued writing.
As I was feeling a little discomfort because of the heat I decided to
tie my hair into a bun.I kept my pen down and started tying my
hair.As I was doing that I saw him shift his glance from my legs to
my boobs and armpits.I could feel his eyes all over me.I tied them
quickly and started writing again.He then got up and came right in
front of me and stood there.I continued writing.

After a minute or two I looked up and saw him.He had his eyes
glued at my boobs and as I had bent a little maybe some cleavage of
mine was visible.He again grinned at me.He then moved away and
started walking in the clas with his cellphone.As he was turning I
noticed a bulge in his pants.Looking at that I felt a little excited and
the thought that he got an erection looking at me made me feeling a
little high.

By now I knew what he was upto.Still I decided to leave it alone and
continue.Just then I received a sms on my cell.I took it out from my
bag and discretely and read it.It was an unknown number.It read, 'I
know ur liking it.Arent u? Uve got some amazing assets. Come to
my cabin after the paper at 3.Dont worry ;) Suresh Sharma'.
It took me a minute or two to actually realize what had happened.I
couldnt even complete the paper and he came to collect it.I wasnt
making any eye contact with him and as he came up to collect my
paper he rubbed his hand against my palm.It was a soft yet firm
hand and while I was worrying about the sms and the things to
come, this touch just made me forget all of that.

To put it simply, I felt good down there.If given a chance most men
would like to have me in their bed, but im not a whore to like that.It
was only this time that even I suddenly had the hots for this man,
19 years older to me.The paper got over and we started leaving the
class.As I told you, this entire situation had put me in a fix and my
senses had become slow.

I was the last one to leave the class.As I was going out, Sir in a very
faint tone whispered my name, 'Sia'.I looked around and saw him
do something shocking again.He slowly put his middle finger of his
right hand in his mouth and took it out making a sound of sucking
and winked at me.I dint respond and just left the class.As I stepped
out, this thing started making me wet inside.

The thought of an elder married man having sex with me was highly
enticing.Half an hour later he had called me in his cabin.I went
straight to my room.I sat there alone for the next half n hour till 3
and thought about it.I was getting horny.I changed my clothes into
something more revealing.I wore a red tank top and a knee length
skirt.I put some rose perfume under my armpits and neck.

I wore my heels and at 3 I reached his cabin.I knocked at his door
to which he replied 'come in Sia'.I opened the door and asked him,
'Sir how did you know it was me?'.He said he knew for sure that I
would me coming and looked at me from top to bottomThe room
was really cold by the AC.He dint say anything after that.He
gestured to me to sit on the sofa and went near the door.

He latched the door.As soon as he did that I got a little scared even
though my intentions were cruel as well.I thought he would come
next to me or something.But he did something totally different.He
went to his chair and sat down.He then said,'Im not even going to
touch you.'I was wodering what did he mean by that.He then
unhooked his belt und unzipped his pants.

I was feeling awakward sitting there and watching my sir do this.He
stood up and removed his pants and threw it on the floor.He had
hairy legs and a big bulge in his undies.He sat again and in one
shot took out his monster cock.It was dark and huge.He had lot of
pubic hair.He was looking straight into my eyes and started
stroking his cock.I was also staring into his eyes sitting motionless.
His 8 inch dick(the biggest ive seen) was wet with pre-cum.He then
rubbed his fingers over his cock and sniffed them and moaned.That
really aroused me.I could control and just let out a soft 'aaah'.My
juices had begun flowing now.I wanted him to fuck me now.He
could see that by my expresssions. He then removed his underwear
wiped his pre-cum and flinged it on me.

It fell on my lap.He said, 'Bitch, smell it.'I felt humiliated but I felt
horny.It was like im his slave and he's ordering.I waited for 5-10
secs and then picked it up and sniffed it.It had a pungent cum
odour which made me evn more wet.Now I couldnt control any
longer.I got up and went upto him and sat in his lap facing him.His
erect monster almost tore my panties as I sat.
He grabbed me and pressed my ass very hard and pulled me further
ahead.He bit my left boob from over the top itself.I let out a deep
moan.He then ran his hands over my bare arms and lifted them
up.He first smelled my clean shaved armpits and then licked the
left one.He became even more horny after doing that.

He removed my top in one go and squeazed my boobs extremely
hard over my black coloured bra.He unzipped my skirt and threw it
away.I was now in my lingerie only.He then asked me to remove his
shirt which I did.He had a very hairy and broad chest.I felt like a
small child in his overwhelming arms and the tight grip that he
had.I had never felt like this earlier.

My boyfriend was no match to this person who was about to take
me to paradise.He looked and me, caught my face and pulled it
swiftly towards his face.My Goodness.That was the best smooch
ever.Our salivas were mixing well and his tongue was playing with
mine.But the intensity with which he was kissing me was
exhilirating.

Then all of a sudden he stopped and in a jerk, he caught my bra
from the cups and tore it apart and threw it on the ground.Before I
could react, he had my tongue in the mouth again.He then took
each of my pink nipples in his warm mouth and played with them
like a dog for 5-6 minutes.At one point he almost bit me on my right
nipple and when I said 'Ouch', he lifted me and got up.

He then with one hand pushed all the files and books from his table
and lay me on it.I felt very cold on it for a second.He was about to
warm me.He then said, 'You slutty bitch, im going to eat you up
today.'Saying that he slid down my wet panties and sniffed it
deeply.He then bent down and started doing what a woman
wants.He first rolled his tongue over my pussy and then started
sucking it.

Even my bf has done it once or twice but not even remotely close to
this.As my moans started increasing and I began going out of
control, I expected him to stop doing it.I started pushing away his
head, but the animal that he was, he dint stop.Instead he pinned
my hand to the table and kept eating me.I had tears in my eyes and
was moaning uncontrollably.

I then came with a flowing river on his face which he licked and
drank merrily.He then got up with the same dirty grin and said
now,'Now ur turn.What happened after that I will put up in the next
part of the story.

Sia.

No comments: