Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Monday, November 21, 2011

Story: Sex with horny club girl

Hi my dear fellas. hope so y'all doing good. I am great fan of human digest
and read all most stories. Thought of sharing my experience with you guys.
Well let me introduce myself my name is andy form sweden sorta doing my
research. To describe about myself iam a average looking man 6 ft tall and
for gods sake I dunno my dick size lols.

Lemme kick off ma story. It was fucking cold day in sweden and its snowing
like hell. My body was tired and was sick of being a bookworm. So I decided
to hit a party. Usually in colleges they have their own pubs and bars
called as the Students pub. So I went there and settled in a corner of a
bar and had some rounds of jack and some beers.

I was getting a bit tipsy so got up to light a fag. I went to the balcony
and started smoking. Suddenly someone tapped upon ma shoulders and asked me
for a lighter. What the hell..?? What a woman she was..?? She was around 25
years with 36D boobs. She was wearing a tank top though where half the
cleavage was visible.

She turned around and bid someone bye where in I checked her ass... wooooow
I wanna fuck her in the same spot and my manhood started growing. I was
checking at her suddenly she caught of me and I too saw her got a little
embrassed though. She smiled and said 'Hi' and introduced herself as yoanna.

Now thats a positive sign and started a casual talk like where r u from
blah blah..... we spoke for fifteen minutes and I asked out for a drink.
She also replied with a yes so I ordered jack and we were sipping. Suddenly
the DJ started spinning some tracks and held my hand come lets have my
dance which I readily accepted and we went to the dance floor.

The dance floor was jampacked with people. So I was really close to her and
gathering all ma courage I placed my hands on her ass. woooow what a feel
it felt like a pillow made of soft sponge. She smiled at me and I looked
straight in her eyes. I could see the lust and without any hestitation I
smooched her. She too responded to the kiss which was a green signal.

Man it was a warm feeling and we kissed so passionately and our tongues
met. The mix of her saliva and the smell of jack was making me more erotic
and wild. I hugged her very tight and slowly put m hands on her melons and
pressed it. She gave a slight moan. Slowly I took my another hand to her
pussy. She caught my hand and said not here baby lets go somehwere.

I was on cloud nine and we took our jackets took my car and reached home.
Awww in a swift opened my door and I pushed her inside and lip locked her.
It was a passionate kiss and we both felt the hotness of our bodies. We
broke our lip lock and started undressing. I was in my jockey and she was
wearing a satin bra. I unhooked her bra strap and what a golden sight two
huge balls with brown nipples.

Oooooooooh I got too much excited and pushed her to the bed and started
sucking her nipples. I gave a bite and she moaned and said slow down sassy
pants. Then I started licking the entire upper part of the body. Wooow
these european girls use a special kinda perfume that make men go mad.

Slowly I came down and removed her panties. A clean shaved pussy with pink
touch was looking a flower blossomed in spring. Slowly I started sucking
her clit and she moaned out in ectasy. I was sucking her clit vigourosly
and she was yelling faster you son of a bitch fuck fuck you asshole common
bastard give it to me I say. she reached her climax and love juices were
flowing out and it was awesome to taste.

She then got up and removed my jockey in a flash. My manhood sprung out and
immediately in no time my cock was in her mouth. OMG she started sucking my
cock which was oozing out with precum. She was a pro in sucking felt like
heaven. She took my entire cock was I started mouth fucking her. After some
minutes she spread her pussy wide.

I took my cock and entered slowly inside her pussy. I was making slow to
and fro motions and was sucking her nipple and holding the breast in
another hand. Then I started making my pace. I was banging her like a wild
animal. She was moaning ooooohh ahhhhh....goooo on you son of a bitch
tearrrrrrrrr my cunt apart make loveeeeee to meeeee fucccck fuccccck
fuccccck faster faster fasterrrrrrrr. ....

she was about to reach her climax and was shouting yes yesssssss yessssssss
fucccccccccccckk me faster u faggottttttt. .. yessssssssss. ... and she
finally cummed. I was also reaching my climax and said I was about
cum.....i drew my cock out of her pussyyyy and started shaking.

She took my cock in her mouth and I climaxed with a cum shot load and took
everything in her mouth. We both smooched each other for sometime and lay
we la down hugging each other tight. Later we had some shots had sex two
more times her with 69 and doggy style. Then I dropped her and smooched me
and said that was awesome...!!

Really had a wonderful night with her. Still the experience remains fresh
and makes me shag lols. Hope u guys like my incident

No comments: