Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Story: Sex encounter with Neha Dear Friends Like you all I have also been reading lots of stories
posted in this site which range from reality to fantasy. Friends I am
a senior level banker and would like to recall some incidents which
happened in my life. The names have been changed to respect the
privacy of the individuals.

This incident happened more than 3 years ago. I was working with
a leading bank and based out of Delhi. I was in Pune on some
official work and had logged into yahoo to check my mails. Since I
had some free time between meetings so I was randomly searching
for some chatting frens and after 20 mins got a reply from a girl
who introduced herself as Neha.

She was also from Delhi 25 years young cos women never want to
grow old. Well we started talking and she told me that works for a
company in Gurgaon and she seemed like a pretty bold girl by her
conversation. I left after some time and we decided to restart the
conversation in the evening. In the evening she was online and we
started talking.

After talking in general for some time she told me that she has a
cam. Needless to say that I was excited and wanted to see her and
surprisingly she switched on her cam. She was a beautiful girl with
fair complexion and lovely assets. She was wearing a long gown and
just generally she was showing me some of her outfits and I
requested her to put on a black gown knee length.

She was hesitant in the beginning but relented after my requests
and after 10 mins she was on cam wearing that gown. The gown
and the black colour further enhanced her beauty. Her boobs were
milky white and were every man's dream to hold on to. I got an
instant hard on seeing her and thanked my stars that night.
We exchanged our numbers and started talking regularly for a
couple of hours. Next week I returned to Delhi and we decided to
meet up. Our first meeting was in a mall in Gurgaon where we had
coffee and did some general chit chat. I could notice that she was
also attracted to me. In our meeting she confessed that she was
actually married and wasn’t happy with her marriage and her
husband.

I comforted her and we planned to go for drinks on Saturday. She
told me to pick her up from Dwarka close to her residence. I put on
my best clothes that Saturday and went to pick her in my car with
my driver. We reached at around 5 and after waiting for 15 mins
Neha emerged out of her building complex dressed in a Black mini
skirt and a black top.

I wish I could describe in words how sexy and seductive she was
looking in that dress. I asked her how come noone in her house
objected to her going out in that dress alone to which she said her
husband and her in laws are out of town and she is alone with her
granny who is too old to protest. Her milky white thighs and
shapely legs were glowing and could make any man die on her feet
lusting.

When she entered the car I was spellbound by her seductive body
and couldnt believe what I was seeing.She giggled and asked me
whats the matter and I said you are looking damn sexy to which
she just blushed. Her top had a deep cut and her cleavage was
clearly visible.She had 36 size breasts and I was getting a hard on
in my pants just by their sight.

We went to Taj Man Singh and I ordered for a large bacardi and the
waiter asked her what she would prefer.She ordered for Sex on the
Beach seductively and the crossed her legs to give a sight of those
sexy thighs to the waiter as well. We started chatting up and after a
couple of drinks she became emotional recounting the problems she
had in her marital life and how her husband treats her.

I comforted her with my hands caressing her sexy thighs. We had
eight-nine rounds of drinks and I was deliberately drinking less and
encouraging her. Finally at 8.30 we decided to leave. We sat in our
car and I could sense that she was also desperate now. I started
caressing her legs and slowly moved my hands up towards her
pussy.

She was wearing a white panty and I slowly started rubbing her
pussy. She was moaning softly and this further turned me on. I
placed my other hand on her shoulder and slowly inserted my
hands in her black top. I could feel the bra string and gently
nudged it down. She had amazing boobs and they were so soft and
so big that my hand was in seventh heaven.

She was also equally turned on by now and she started rubbing my
penis over my pants. I slowly unzipped my pants so that her hand
could reach for my penish. She pulled down my jockey and her first
bare touch gave a tingling sensation throughout my body.She
slowly started massaging my penis and I softly whispered in her
ears that I want to eat her pussy.

She smiled and said in some time. Meanwhile I had unhooked her
bra and my hands were massaging her bare breasts. Her nipples
were pink and they turned me even more. I slowly started
encirclining around her nipples with my fingers and I could see her
nipples were getting erect. All this was happening while my driver
was driving us through lonely bylanes where we had our own
privacy.

I kept on playing with her nipples which made her wild. With my
other hand I had removed her panty was was fingering her vagina
which was already wet with precum. In the meantime she was
enjoying with my long thick penis which she complimented for its
size and length.When she couldnt control anymore she dragged me
close to her and whipered in my ears "I want to eat you".
I held her close and started licking her earlobes which further
turned her on. I asked the driver to stop in some place for some soft
drinks. My driver was also very clever he stopped near a desolate
place in Dwarka. I gave him 500 rupees and asked him to be in and
around and keep a watch on the car from some distance.He smiled
and nodded and went away.

I got inside the car and checked out if there was anyone
around.After checking out I smiled at her and said "Now lets eat
each other". She smiled and spread her legs wide.I bent down and
with my mouth removed her panty. She had shaved her pussy and it
was wet and hot. I slowly started licking her legs and softly giving
love bites and reaching up.

She was moaning loudly as with my other hand I was massaging
her erect nipples.My tongue moved up slowly to her thighs and she
had milky white thunder thighs, I dig my teeth softly for a love bite
and she moaned.I went further up to her vagina and started tickling
the area around her vagina with my wet tongue.She was now on fire
and I could sense it from her body.

I slowly started licking her vagina and inserted my tongue deep.She
was screaming with ecstasy and I started sucking her juices.She
tasted good and I continued for 15 mins and made her climax twice.
Now I lay back and opened my pants and told her "Now its ur turn
honey". She started licking my balls and it was the best blowjob I
have had ever.She was a pro thanks to her marital experience and
she kept on softly nibbling and licking my balls.She then move to
my penis and started sucking my penis.

My penis being long and thick she wasnt able to get it fully in her
mouth but still she was damn good at her job.She sucked me for 10
mins after which I loaded my cum in her mouth.After this she got
up and spread her legs. I slowly started to insert my penis in her
vagina.She had quite a tight pussy considering that she was
married.

No comments: