Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Curious Letter

----------------------------------

Hello there, here Iwish to bring forward a real, tempting, and mouthwatering story of ahousewife I had met on one of my road trips. This I narrate as told byher.It 's been a little more than 18 years since I had beenmarried with Pankaj, and is a proud mother of two a son and a daughter,both married and settled in their lives. Coming to my married life, myhusband and I do not share a satisfactory sexual life, for the past fewyears as I suspect him having an affair with the receptionist in hisoffice, a married woman in her early thirties. Naturally I feelphysically and emotionally let down by my husband. It's been some timesince I've been looking out for new pastures, so to say.Lastautumn, my neighbor Archana's nephew Sukesh aged 20 came over from Kochi tospend the vacations with his aunt and uncle. Since we were good familyfriends, I happened to meet him each time I went to Archana's place.One morning when Archana was all alone at home I visited her house. Herhusband was apparently was on some trip. To my surprise, I saw Sukesh,her nephew repeatedly eyeing me while I was there. Even while I gotready to leave and casually turned around to tell Archana something, Ifound the young fellow ogling by bum. Since then I kept dropping byalmost daily, this drama continued for the next few days.Aweek late I happened to receive an anonymous letter barring the writersheart out to me and confessing his love and admiration of my body. Theletter read as under:Dear Madhumita Aunty,Ever since Icame here, I have been so enchanted by you that I do not have the exactwords to describe my love and affection towards you. I often think ofyou in my dreams. In one of my dreams, I enter your bedroom one daywell past midnight. Although you have never seen before, you knew thatI meant you any harm. Even when you saw my throbbing bulgewhere I had hid my Tarzan, coming in your direction, you did not panic,you only shook your head, 'No, No' while half asleep. Then I lay nextto you, softly but firmly I put my mouth over yours and kissed you allover. You were breathing in short gasps as my tongue swooped insideyour crack and I as I began gobbling your labia; you began to moan insheer joy.'Stop!Stop!' you whispered to me, but I would not stop. Ultimately with ascream of joy, you climaxed, your whole body shaking in ecstasy. But wehad only just begun, you lay there savoring the sweet moments ororgasm, then I lowered my Tarzan over your lovely mouth. Soon you beganmaking circles around the head of my prick and started sucking it likeit was lollypop. Your sucking was so wonderful; your lipsseemed to enjoy wrapping themselves around my red hard cock. In a fewminutes I came in you mouth but you did not mind at all. minutes later,I climbed on top of you and began to pump your body vigorously. Soon weboth climaxed in waves of uncontrolled ecstasy, our explosions fillyover, you looked smilingly at my throbbing manhood much like a hungrylioness was finally had a full stomach. I got dressed and walked wayafter wishing you a fond goodbye. HowI wish my dream came true! Frankly speaking aunty darling, I have neverrevealed such feelings to anybody and I've never been laid. I do notknow what it feels like, I freeze when I get near a chick, but when youare concerned, I think my desire is too strong to resist. I want you sobadly that just thinking of you makes my entire body shake. I wish youwere my very first experience, as you are a buxom lady. I look forwardfor a lifetime experience.I remain, Your secret admirer. Guess who?Shockedout of my wits, I read the letter over and over again. My firstreaction was that of extreme anger. How dare this young man write mesuch a crude letter? Although he had not revealed his identity, I wascock sure that it was Sukesh who had sent me this dirty letter. Iimmediately decided to show this letter to my husband and teach the boya lesson. Or I could even disclose the matter to Archana..... ....Asmy anger subsided, however and I read the letter again and again, foundmyself getting aroused and loving the writer of the dirty languageletter. Besides, had my husband ever bothered about my feelings whilegetting into a red-hot affair with his office receptionist? Anddisclosing this to Archana would not work because Sukesh could flatlydeny he had written this letter. Then a wicked thought cameinto my mind: this was a perfect opportunity for me to get even with myhusband. I could have a torrid affair with the writer (who was Sukesh,I knew for sure). The sheer thought of it gave me an immense kick. The next morning I phoned Archana's residence when I knewthat she was not there and had gone out to get subzis for the day. As expected, Sukesh took the phone. "Hello young man!" I said. "Very fond of writing dirty letters, aren't you"The young chap was speechless for a few seconds before he goes down to saying that he did not know what I was saying. "Listen,Sukesh," I hissed. "Come off it! I know its you. I've been keepingtrack of the way you ogle me every time I came over, Okay? Why don'tyou come over to my place right away, there's nobody her at home".This had my dirty letter writer totally bowled over. He refused to accept that it was Madhumita Aunty one line."Listen,you dope! It is really me Madhumita, speaking. How else would I knowabout the dirty letter you sent? Now come over immediately, the earlierthe better. Before I change my mind". I put the receiver down.Sukeshwas totally confused. I could make that out from his voice. He wasobviously scared of the fact that someone was playing the fool withhim, or that I could be laying a trap by calling him over. Would hecome over? I wondered.Fifteenminutes later the musical bell chimed. I went to open the door inflowing transparent negligee that showed the most luscious parts of myover-ripe anatomy. I opened the door.... And there stood in navy bluejacket and gray trousers the writer of the letter. The first thing hedid on entering the door was to apologize profusely for writing such adirty letter."Come on, dearie, relax!" I said, "Follow me"Takinghim by the hand I led him to my bedroom. I just couldn't wait to ravishthis virgin boy who wrote such a randy letter. I made him sit on thesettee and sat band opposite to him. He looked around nervously,perhaps wondering whether my husband would leap out on any corner anymoment!As he took in the room, I glanced down his crotch. Hishard-on was bluing prominently through his pants. I couldn't believethe size. My hubby was nearing 50 and his hard-ons are no longer asstrong and longer or prominent as they were some 20 years back. Idalmost forgotten that a young man's hard on would be much better.Unableto resist myself, I wanted to grab him cock, but knowing he was avirgin, I restrained myself, otherwise he might have come withinseconds of my touching his cock. Instead, I grabbed his hand in mine."Here, let me teach you how to play with a women's body," I said,placing his right hand on my tit and the left one on my hips.Iopened my negligee to give his hand easier access around my arse."Squeeze me softly," I cooed. He followed my instructions with abreathless expression on his face. It was obvious that he couldn'tbelieve that his erotic desire or fantasy about screwing me wasactually coming true.Let me stop here. And shall continue in the second part, pleaseawait.Afterhe had squeezed me a few times, I moved his hands over to my belly andnipples. though lust was all over his face; he had still not musteredenough courage to touch my pussy of his own accord.Leading himover to the bed, I began undressing him, still making sure that I didnot touch his cock. I took off his jacket and shirt, and then finallygot around to unzip his pants. By which time we I was totally arousedmyself and all wet between my gasp lips. He still made no move toremove my negligee. Typical under confidence of a virgin!Notwasting any time, I removed it myself and stood before him in only mybra and panties. I could see him holding his breath on the sight of asemi-nude body, which he had ravished in his fantasy. Slowly, I removedmy bra and panties too, flinging those at his face while doing so. Themoment his eyes alighted on my clit, he seemed to relax. Drawinghis mouth close to mine, I gave him a long, lingering kiss, his firsttrue kiss perhaps. The contact of our naked bodies had an electriceffect on both of us. We began hugging each other as hard as possible.It was the first time in so many years that I was feeling the skin of ayoung chap against my naked flesh.Sincehe was very inhibited, I took over, caressing his smooth body andlicking him all over with my tongue. In a few seconds I had reacheddown to his naked penis, feeling it with my moist warm tongue beforeswallowing his pink meat. Wrapping my fist around his Tarzan, I movedmy palm backwards and forward while simultaneously shoving my mouth toand fro over his stick.Some seconds later he grabbed my head hard: "please stop! I will not be able to hold back any longer."Iquickly removed his cock from my mouth, as I did not want him toejaculate so soon. Standing up, I pushed him back on the bed and spreadhis legs apart. I now began, licking his balls. This excited him somuch that he began making strange sounds in his throat. I had anirresistible urge to eat his cock again.Grabbingit with both hands, I shoved it into my waiting mouth and beganfellating his penis vigorously. Within seconds he shot spunk full in myhungry mouth, to be frank this was the very first time I had everswallowed any man's semen but I loved the salty taste and devoured allof it, even milking the cock of its last drop.Sukesh lay backwith eyes closed, a blissful expression on his face. Looking at hislimp rod, I somehow wanted to swallow it again. Again grabbing it withone hand, I shoved the whole ting into my mouth, and for good measure,I also tried swallowing his balls simultaneously.Slowly he hadhis Tarzan rise up once again and started moaning as before. Lying downon the bed, I asked Sukesh to come over me. This done, I guided hismanhood into my wet tunnel. By now my breasts had swelled with thenipples hard and erect, as he made amateur thrusts against my pussy, Iwrapped my legs around him. I slowly tried to make him match my rhythm.Very soon we were thrusting against each other like two hungrycannibals in a mad dance of fiery desire. Sukesh was now beginning tobreak into sweat.Upto this point I had been in control. But suddenly his vulgar lettercame into my mind. I felt a rush of blood and encircled his bodytightly, digging my fingers deep into his flesh and planting a viciouslove-bite on hiss shoulder.Despite the obvious pain he mighthave felt, Sukesh didn't protest but simply dug his cock into my clitas deep as it would go. In this instant, both of us climaxed together,breaking out into wild moans of lust.As we lay exhausted in a heap of arms and legs, our sticky secretions flowing onto one another's bodies."Aunty, I can't believe what happening. Its all like a dream," Sukesh spokesoftly."There is more to come, darling" I smiled. "Turn the other way and let me teach you my favourite the 69".For the next 15 minutes I taught Sukesh how to take a woman to the pinnacle of pleasure simply by using his tongue...Whenwe came yet again, it was a kind of explosive orgasm that Id neverexperience in the 20 odd years of my marriage. Some time later Sukeshdressed up and left. As he made a quiet exit, I couldn't help thinkingthat had entered my house as a boy, but now was leaving as a man....Afortnight later, Sukesh returned to Kochi. But whenever he visits mycity, we make it a point to have al least a couple of sexual rendezvous.

No comments: