Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Randi (Whore)
My mother wasn't the prettiest but wasn't bad looking either. Simple andtraditional are two words that fit her nicely. At 40 her figure wasn't badeither. 38-28-38. Ok, so it wasn't great either. As I said she wasmoderately fine. A perfect housewife. Traditional Indian dresses was allthat she wore. Daily poojas (prayers) was part of her routine. Not once didI see any skin on her other than her arms and face. She was very fair thoughwhich made her look prettier than she actually was though lately she wasdeveloping dark circles under her eyes due to the tensions in the house.My mother, Narinder wanted to have a loving family environment but withNilesh, my father this was not possible. In the beginning there had beengood times but now things were just bad. It all started when he had gotsacked from work and started drinking. Dad went out on the pretext oflooking for work every day but he always came home drunk. He was alsobecoming shameless, making sexual advances upon her, grabbing her tits andso on, right in front of us. I guess it was due to the frustration of notgetting a job, the influence of alcohol didn't help.One morning he slapped Narinder so hard she had fell to the floor. Worse, hehad slapped her in front of their sons, Anil, my brother and me Rahul. With dad's increased absence from the house and his complete lack of respectfor her she found us more and more difficult to handle. We didn't listen toher, we called her names that we had heard dad call her like 'randi'(Whore)and 'korti'(bitch) . She would slap us but that would just make us moredefiant. Mom was losing control. Sometimes dad would wink at us, then creep up behind mum and slap her bum orgrab her breasts when she stood praying. Boys copy their fathers and now shehad to put up with both Anil and I doing the same thing. Catching her whileshe was praying was the most enjoyable because she used to face the wallwhere the statue stood. She couldn't see us making her vulnerable. She wouldlift her hands while offering the incense to god. It's that these times thatwe took the opportunity, grabbing her ass or boobs. She had told us offabout it, but we just enjoyed seeing her get mad those days.As years went by, things were accelerating. Once we were watching someboring drama on television. Dad asked mom to sit with him. She said that shedid not want to watch TV. This seemed to make Dad angry. He grabbed mom andforced her to sit on his lap. We boys just laughed and Dad was enjoyinghaving his son's laughing at his antics. He started groping her tits,telling the boys what a lovely randi she was and how she liked to chudna(fuck). Mom was horrified by his crude actions, but couldn't get out of hisgrip. Now his hands were under her kameez (dress), groping her breasts. Momsaw the boys looking on with a mixture of amusement and lust. Eventually shestruggled out of his arms and left the room. The sexual displays did not end there. Dad seemed to enjoy arousing his sonsby pulling up mom's kameez to show her breasts or her salwar(dress) to showher legs and behind. He told us openly that "teri ma borth acha lund choostihain"(your mother sucks cock beautifully) and how she begs him to "josh semeri choot lund maro"(fuck harder with your cock). The subject of coursefascinated both brothers.The more dad told us about sex the more eager wewere to listen to him. He was proud to show off his sexual mastery of theirmother. Things came to a head one night when Dad, sitting with Anil, asked mom toshow her pussy. Mom refused. Dad was not going to be refused anything infront of his sons, so he grabbed her, pulled her over his knees and pulledher salwar down. Mom struggled but dad held both her arms with his, pressingdown to keep her bent over his knees. "Go on beta"(son) he said to me. Momscreamed, "Nahi berta(no son)". I hesitated but Dad urged me on, so withtrembling fingers I pulled down my mother's panties to the delight of dadand Anil. Narinder's naked bottom was revealed and despite the fact she kepther legs together, the fleshy lips of her choot (pussy) and her pubic hairwere also revealed. Dad told us "If you want to get a better look you'd better pull the randi'slegs apart!". I pulled apart her legs at the knees revealing her gaand (ass)and the wet, fleshy opening of my mother's choot. My lund (cock) was hard. Iwas enticed by the sight and smell of my mother's choot. "Meh teri kuttey maki choot maro ga(I'm going to fuck this bitch's cunt)". And with that dadpulled mom back to her feet and dragged her next door. Soon we boys hearddad's grunts as he fucked our mom. We listened quietly while masturbatingourselves. The next morning Narinder prepared Nahsta (breakfast) as usual. She tried toappear to us as though nothing unusual had happened the previous evening.Dad was still asleep. I was curious however and with a grin asked "How'syour choot(pussy) today ma ji(mother)?"Aise nahi kehna beta"(don't talk like this son), mom replied. Narindercouldn't understand how I could look at her the way I did. She had knownwith shame and humiliation that Anil and I were no doubt listening and werehorny and probably muthi marna (masturbated) , while their father fucked herlast night.Now as she cooked she felt both sons watching her. "Momi ji," I continued,"how about showing us your choot again? Anil didn't get a very good looklast night." I moved closer and touched her ass. She span around, intendingto slap me but I was too quick for her and dodged her blow. "Korti," I said,getting angry. All night I had imagined fucking a woman, a randi woman. Iwanted a real randi, not like some of the girls at college I knew who gotangry if you tried to even touch their breasts. No, I wanted a randi whodidn't mind getting fucked or showing off her choot, a randi like my mother.I smacked Narinders's face, just like I'd seen my father do - the randi fellbackwards away from me. I suddenly realised how small my mother was and howvulnerable she looked. I picked her up and sat her down on the table.Narinder didn't look at me and was crying. I ripped open my mother's kamizand was rewarded with a view of her heavy, fleshy exposed breasts. This wasmy first good close up of a pair of breasts and the sight of them made mylund more dada (harder) than ever. Narinder brought up her hands to herbreasts to cover herself. I simply pushed her backwards on to the table,sending the breakfast things flying. I told Anil to grab her wrists and holdher tight. Anil complied and clenched his mother's wrists tightly,preventing her from rolling off the table. When I dropped my shorts, my hardlund sprang free, Narinder suddenly realised that I wanted to chodna(fuck) ."Rahul", she screamed in alarm, "Berta, nahi!"(son, don't). Holding herthighs to stop her from moving I put my lund gently to the opening of herchoot then pushed deep within her. "Nilesh, Nilesh !!" she screamed. I was deaf to her cries, I thrust my lundin and out of my mother's wet choot. The sensations, the feel of my lundslipping in and out, the smell of her choot, the sight of her naked beneathme were overwhelming. Nilesh came stumbling, half asleep, from the next roomto see his wife being held down on the table and fucked by his sons. "Kuteyka bacha, ye kya ho raha hain" (son of a bitch, what's going on here).Dad felt confused. On the one hand he knew that this was wrong. On the otherhand he felt great that his sons, who loved him dearly, were becoming menand they now had something in common: they were all fucking the same woman."Dehko teri biwi meri rundi ha"(look your wife is my bitch), I said. Dad'slund was already swelling at the sight of his randi wife being laid over thetable by his young son and he grabbed Narinder' hair and forced her mouth onto his lund. After that day there was no going back and from that moment on Narindersubmitted to whatever sexual desire the family felt like. We boys felt itwas unfair to let mom sleep with Dad and so we made up the spare room forher, where she could be taken at any time, day or night.

No comments: