Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Neighbour Bhabi and Her Sister-in-Law

Neighbor Aunt � Manjiri and her Sister in Law

Hi, this is Vishal aged 29 unmarried from Pune. I would like to share a awesome true experience with my neighbour aunt and her sister in law. Please accept if there are any mistakes in the story as I am writing for the first time

I am Vishal aged 29 yrs of age and staying in Pune near Wanoworie. I stay with my parents on 4th floor and there is a couple staying in the flat next to our flat. The husband aged 38 yrs and his wife Manjiri (Extremely fair, and having stat 38 34 36 with nice ass and round boobs) aged 34 yrs. About 15 days back my parents had gone for a wedding out of town and I was alone in the house. As I have my own business, my office hours are flexible. It was a saturday 19th Sep 09, I was at home feeling little lazy to do any work and was In holiday mood. At my home, I was planning to see some blue films and stuff like that and thinking whom I can have to to have a nice memorable fuck.

My doorbell rang at about 1130 am and I saw Manjiri at my door. She was wearing a blue colored sarree (Below naval) and a sleeveless semitransparent blouse through which I could clearly see her blue color strip less bra. She came to see my mom to discuss few points regarding society ladies club meetings. When she came to know that I am alone at home, she told me that her hubby is also on a business trip for 4 days and even she is alone at her home. Then she asked my about my lunch and other things and also told that she was getting bored as it was a Saturday and she did not have anybody to accompany her. Same case was with me. I found some chances to spend a nice weekend with this sexy female if possible. But I did not want to offer her my company as I was interested in getting her offer. She asked me, what can be done to spend some time together. I asked her we can go for a movie or watch a movie at my home theater. She opted for 2nd option and told me that she ll be back in 1 hr after taking bath and preparing something for a lunch. I told her fine as even I needed some time to freshen up. I started dreaming about company of this sexy lady and want masturbate thinking about her while taking shower. But I did not do that I wanted my full energy if in case I get this lady under me on the bed. As I finish the shower, I got a call from her on my cell and she asked me that her sister in law (Brother's Wife) was also coming to her place as even she was looking for some company. Her name was manasi. I told her ok against my will as I thought that she might be a disturbance for me to get thru my plan. But after about 30min, my door bell rang and I saw manjiri wearing pale yellow sarre (Again below her naval) and sleeveless blouse of same color, well fresh and looking sexier that first. Manjiri was followed by manasi in m y door. I was stunned to see this lady, having slim dream figure (age 30, fair and 36 28 26) wearing a skirt and a skin tight top where her flat tummy could be seen. Manjiri introduced me and manasi and both beauties sat on the sofa.

Manjiri had informed our plan of watching a movie at my place and so, manasi had brought a DVD of Fashion and Love aaj Kal. We started to watch Love Aaj kal but I was not able to concentrate as I was being accompanied by these 2 potties. I was thinking how can I seduce these 2 chiks. Later I came to know that manasi's hubby is in UAE since last 3 months and so she was alone. Then I went in the kitchen to get some soft drinks and snacks. The 2 females were sitting very close to each other it was very difficult for me to concentrate on anything else than these 2 cutes. They both were making comments on Deepika Padukone;s figure and comparing which actress was better in figure. They were also discussing about film industry gossips which I was not interested in. Then manasi asked me whom do I like most. I told her that I don't believe in dreaming which is impossible to achieve. So I don't normally dream and like about actresses. But in figure, I like Deepika Padukone most as she is slim and thatswhy she is more attractive. Then both females started that I what I like most in deepika padukone. I was hesitant to answer but same time I found that the talks are getting interesting as both females were very keen for my answer. I was not answering for some time. But meanwhile, manasi told me that, "come on vishal, be frank. We all are adults here and don't worry as we all are friends now". Then I told them that I like her slim fig, flat tummy and nice curved breasts.

Then manasi said that she is getting bored by these hindi films and she wanted to check her email and asked me if she could do it on my laptop. I told her to go ahead in my bedroom and start my laptop. As she went, myself and manjiri were discussing about manasi, when manjiri told me that manasi has just got married from last 1 year and her hubby was out since 5 months of her marriage. I just went to my room to see what manasi was doing on my laptop and I as soon as I entered she closed couple of windows in the laptop. I got doubt and asked her what was she doing. She was not answering, but I kept on asking her, to which she told me that she was reading ISS stories. I told her then why does she want to hide that, she can openly read stories. If she wanted any XX or XXX movies, even those can be seen as I have plenty of collection of adult mateial. To which she told me that she would love to watch that as herself and manjiri usually watch XXX when they get chance. There I thought that I can get both these ladies if everything works out well. I asked manasi to talk to manjiri whether they both are willing to watch XXX in my presence. Then manasi went in leaving room and I was inside in the bedroom. After 10 min manasi came and told me that she wants to watch hindi movies and she don't mind watching me and manasi XXX movie in laptop. It was nice beginning for me. I asked manasi, what she wants to watch English XXX / XX / Indian XXX. She told that she wants to watch XXX English. I started the movie where it was group sex scene of 1 male and 2 females. Manasi slowly got very excited and was completely concentrating on the scene while I was concentrating on her. I slowly kept my hand on her thigh and I found no response. I took it in positive way and stated curing her thigh slowly. Still no reply. Then I hold her hand and started playing with it. She started giving positive replies and reciprocated my action. I slowly put my hand behind her chair and started to play with her shoulder. She was getting aroused by my action and closed her eyes. I wanted to test her so I withdrew my hand from her shoulder. She looked at me in anger and I understood that she wants it more. I then bent little forword and kissed her chin. She in reply hold my face and put her lips on my lips which I felt was a electric current passing thru me. I in turn her face in my hand and started kissing her rigorously. We hugged each other very tightly and I started playing with her ass. I could feel her boobs were pressing tightly against my chest. She slowly uttered in my ears, " I need u inside me badly. I have not had a real thing for last 4 months." So I also uttered in her ears, " come on baby, I ll give u whatever u want. u are so sexy." I hold her waist and started playing with her ass and then moved myself and her to the bed. We were on the bed in a flash and ii was playing with her boobs as she wanted to remove my t-shirt. I released my t-shirt and she was playing with my chest and wanted to kiss and bite it. I then tried to remove her top but suddenly I found some movement near the bedroom door and we found manjiri coming inside the room. As she came in she saw both of us on the bed and my t-shirt lying on the bed and I am open chested. She just came in and saw XXX running on the screen. She told that she knew that this will happen and told us to continue and went out. Manasi went out and told manjiri sorry, but manjiri took it lightly and asked her to enjoy as she can understand when manasi's hubby is out for long time. Then manasi cam inside and closed the door and hugged me tightly. And we again started. I then removed her top and released saw her huge melons in the bra. And desparatly wanted to suck them. I started kissing her whole body from her naval and licking her entre body from foot fingers. She found it very exciting and started begging me to remove my trouser and all the clothes. We were in our birthday suits in a flash. She was playing with my 7 " dick and was out of her voice to see the erection. She gently kissed me and told me in my ears " Comeon vishal, treat me as your woman. I started to lick her entire body with my tounge and she started to moan slowly holding my head. I slowly reached her clitorious but did not lick that as I wanted to tease her. I was sucking her boobs one by one for about 20 min and she was moaning sssssshhhhhhhh , aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hh, assssssssssssssaaaa aaaaaaaa. . Her moan were getting louder and louder which I think even manjiri could listen. She was begging me to lick her pussy but I was not doing it to tease her. Once I started applied my toung on her pussy and started licking it deep. She had an orgasm while her spread legs. I could taste her juice which was awesome. Then we got into 69 position and she started to suck my cock. I was in heaven. Suddenly I saw manjiri entering thru door and closing the door. She was having her eyes wide open looking at the scene. She came and sat on the bed. Even she started kissing my forehead and then I came to know that even she is ready for a game. She removed her saree in flash and was in blouse and petticoat. I asked her get a mango juice from the fridge. As soon as she got that, I got up and then both females started to kiss each other out of their senses. Meanwhile I removed manjiri;s cloths and both females were lying naked in front of me kissing each other waiting for me to fuck them. I took some mango juice on manasi's pussy and she shivered after the cold juice touched her pussy. I started licking her pussy with the juice which she accepted by giving loud screams. Now manjiri was sucking manasi's boobs and I was licking manasi's pussy. Same thing I did with manjiri as well and even she was out of her senses. Now both females were so hot thet they started to fight between them that whom should I fuck first. I went inbetween manasi's legs and spread her legs opening her lovehole for me. I kissed her pussy first and slowly kept tip of my pennies on her love hole. She closed her eyes in satisfaction and was begging me to fuck fast. I found her pussy so wet and tight. Manjiri told me to start slowly as manasi has not tasted any cock for 4 months. I gave a slow stroke inside and manasi was out of her voice in satisfaction. I was half inside her pussy. I started stroking slowly and she was moaning in satisfaction. She was abusing me, "oh comeon asshole, fuck me fast, I am your bitch, I am dying to get fucked". I was increasing my speed as her moans also were louder. Finally I was stroking her for 20 min continuously and she was crying and screaming in pain and satisfaction. Finally I loaded inside her pussy fully and we were sleeping on each other for next 15 min. But even I was fully drained, manjiri wanted me to get up asap as she wanted to ride me on woman on top. She was ready to suck my cock to get it ready for 2nd round. I was lying on bed and she started sucking me and I stared sucking manasi's boobs again. Even she was getting ready for another session. Then manjiri sat on my cock and was moving up and down as if she was controlling me. I could see my cock getting inside her tunnel and getting out of the tunnel which aroused me a lot. She was screaming and hitting me on my stomach abousing me," comeon u fucker, where have u been so long. I was dying to get fuck so badly and blab la bla. I was pressing her boobs which were like melons. We both came at the same time and she was lying me on my body having my cock inside her pussy.

Then I saw in the watch that it was 330 pm. We all had entire night together in my flat and I fucked both the females 4 times each. They all were so much drained that they could not get up till 1030 next morning. We were lying all naked on one bed. It was a nice memorable experience.

Any aunt/girl/bhabi from pune/ Mumbai wants to get her pussy licked by me with mango juice, mail me at Edited By Moderator@Hilms Next story after your replies.

No comments: