Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Thursday, October 1, 2009

How I fucked unsatisfied Hot Aunty

Friends, I am Sekhar from Mumbai age 28 heights is 5'9" working as a Hardware engineer reputed company in Mumbai. This is my true story happened with Anu which I want to share one of my real experience with you.

At that time I was staying alone in a one BHK flat. I use to go to my neighbor Kalpana Bhabi's house for time pass because her husband is very close to me. Anu was very close friend of my neighbor. She used to come Kalpana bhabi's house most of the time. One day Anu asked to Kalpana Bhabi regarding me. Then kalpana Bhabi told every thing regarding me to Anu. Very next day Kalpana Bhabi and her husband was out of town due to emergency health problem of her father. They gave me the house key because mad servant will come and clean the house. In the evening mad servant came and cleaned the house and went out during that time Anu came to Kalpana Bhabi's house and no one was there asked me about Kalpana Bhabi and I told every thing. She sat near to me and told her life history. Anu was looking very sexy, whitish of 30 yrs old. She was having the good measurements like 34-30-36. Her boobs were very big in shape, swollen and milky white. Her husband was working at US and coming to India once in a year.

I wanted to take my chances so I decided to talk with her openly everything. I started with her that she is missing her husband and I asked that I have heard female feel more unsatisfied……She was shocked hearing this…. First she refused to tell me anything. I said if you don't tell me anything, how will you overcome your sadness, and also how can I help you about your problem? I will do whatever to bring back happiness on your face!! Please tell me aunt, what happened?" after hearing such affectionate words towards her she could not hold her grief and suddenly she started crying she told me it's been 10 months since her husband is gone and she did not had sex till now. I went to close to her took her face in my hand and kissed her on her lips and then I whispered her and then slowly stated touching her boobs she co-operated with me then we stated kissing each other and slowly we were French kissing each other. My hands were on her boobs and her hands on my cock she could feel my heat Om my dick. I asked her what's her fantasy she said she wanted someone to fuck her pussy. Her pussy was seriously need of cock.

I removed the top buttons of her shirt and there was the milk factory... i creased her boobs over her bra and she had her hand unzipping my jeans... and exploring my dick as it sprang out of my pants, she slowly bent down and took it in her mouth and began to suck.... ohhhhh ohhh heavens i was playing with her big boobs and she was giving a good blow job.

I took her shirt off and i couldn't take my eyes off her big breast... i released it from her cream color bra... good this was heaven.... such big boobs... with pink nipples.. even pamela anderson would be shy in front of her. I laid her on the bed and then took of her black pants and she was wearing a silk white panty.. which was partially wet. She took my jeans off and my dick was like happy willy..straight up at 90 degrees.. from mad she became super mad after seeing my dick and she again took it in her mouth. I was squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipple and she was moaning heavily... i was just hoping my landlady doesn't wake up and come looking... I then pushed her down on the bed and put my dick between her boobs and began to fuck her tits (Titty fuck)... oh she was so fucking hot her moans still ringing in my ears... aaahhhh hhhaaaaaa... aooooohhhhhhhhhh ...come on honey.... I then sucked her milky boobs her milk factory and as i was sucking her i was also fingering her... she was so wet by now.... I went down and began to smell her pussy... it was the aroma which was making me go mad... I began to suck her and lick her pussy... she had become so hot.. she was getting her orgasm i guess she was pulling her self away from me and she was both laughing and moaning.... I had to put my full strength to hold her and suck and lick her pussy... then she just shot and my whole face was drenched with her fluid... She was looking so shyly at me and laughing. I got up and buried my face in her boobs and rubbed all the fluid on her tits....

I spread her legs & surprisingly she was ready within no time. I put her legs on my shoulder & slowly inserted my cock in her pussy. She screamed aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh as though she was a virgin. But she was so cute that I felt I was really hurting her. I pulled my cock out of her pussy & kissed her passionately on her lips, chin & neck. She hugged me tightly, kissed me all over my face, took my cock in her hand & she herself inserted it into her pussy and told me she can't live without my cook. I made slow pushes & she was moaning mmmmmmmmmmm. .ooooooooohhhhhh then inserted full my cock now ANU is full enjoying and telling fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me joorese karo…. aur karo…. aur karo…. ….and the real sound was putch… putch… putch… putch… putch… putch… ANU was holding me tightly and telling me tumara lund bahut acha hai mere ko ajtak nehi mila etina maja… joorese karo…. aur karo… joorese karo…. aur karo… joorese karo…. aur karo… and moaning aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhh bahut maja arahahai.

Now she was fully satisfied and now onwards I fuck her regularly when she wants.

No comments: