Pages

eon

Ads by Eonads

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Frd Neelu (Story)

This incident happened 5 years ago with my ex girlfriend when we were deeplyin love with each other. That time we used to meet almost daily but we neverwent beyond kissing and fondling each others body, so much so that we neversaw each other day naked till that day.My girlfriend Neetu (name changed) was very fair and good looking girl. Herfigure was 36 30 34. I would not say she was very sexy, she was little bitplump but had the sex appeal and sexy face which can make any man go crazy.The best part of her body were her breasts which were just like ripe mangoesand very firm. I just loved to grab them and fondle them. As usual we met onone day and decided to go the ice cream parlour.She was wearing salwar kameez of mauve colour and was looking very sexy thatday. The kameez was having a low cut due to which her breasts were visiblewhen ever she used to bend a little and was also loose from the front.She told me that she have got this type of kameez done only for me so that Ican enjoy more and play and fondle her breasts easliy. Anyways we reachedthe ice cream parlour, it was winter time. The sitting arrangements in theparlour was on the first floor.When we entered the parlour after taking our ice creams on first floor, itwas already 8 pm and we didnt find anyone inside the parlour. Anyways wejust sit on a table facing the river ganga. We were having our ice creams,suddenly something struck in my mind and I pour some ice creams on her armsand start licking it. She felt very good and drop some ice cream from herspoon on my face and started licking it and simultaneously biting my faceand smooched me.We both just went mad and forgot that we are sitting in a restaurant andanyone can come at anytime. Anyways after that we started to have our icecreams when I suddenly drop a full spoon of ice cream on her left breastwhich was little bit exposed from her dress and rub it on her full breastand the valley between her both the breasts by inserting my hand in herdress as it was loose enough for that and started licking and biting herbreast like a hungry man. She started to moan and was pressing my head onher breasts and asking me to bite more hard. She was getting hot. She liftmy head gave me a long kiss while I was fondling her breasts furiously,meanwhile I again started licking her breast and it was getting more andmore difficult for both of us to resist now.She asked me to pay the bill and go to the car as she wants more. We leftour ice creams, paid the bill and immediately went in the car. I drove thecar to an isolated place near by that ice cream parlour which was a safe anddark place to park the car without any disturbance and park the car overthere. Since it was winter time it was fog outside and no body could see thecar in that dark from the distance. As soon as I parked the car Neetu huggedme and started kissing me soon I reciprocate and hold her face and gave herdeep french kiss and our tounges met. We were sucking each others toungelike ice cream while I was fondling her left breast with my right hand. Wesmooched for 10 minutes then I turned her around and started fondling herboth the breasts from back over the dress and rotating them, slowly I lifther kameez from my right hand and insert both the hands inside her salwarand kneading her breats over her bra and simultaneously kissing her face,neck and back one by one.I insert one hand in her salwar and started playing with her already wetpussy. So I was doing three things at a time, fondling her left breasts withmy left hand, fingering her pussy with my right hand and smooching her. Shegone mad immediately and was feeling very aroused.She got herself free from me and started unbotton my shirt I helped her andgot myself naked. She kissed my chest, neck, bite my chest and got mad byseeing my 7.5 inches full erect and thick cock, she took my cock in her handand started playting with it.Immediately I removed her clothes also and we were both naked and it was thefirst time that we saw each other full naked. She immediately got on top ofme, I was sitting on the driver's seat, she rested her back on the steeringand hand on the back rest of the seat and place his pussy on tip of my dickand was trying to push her pussy slowly when I suddenly pushed my dick inher pussy with full force, she shouted loudly and to remain unnoticed I tookher mouth in mine and started kissing her.We remain in that position for 2 minutes and when she felt a bit relaxed Istarted moving her body up and down slowly but gradually by holding her hipsin my hands and kissing her. Then I lowered my back rest for her convenientand full enjoyment, now she herself started riding on my dick forcefully bykeeping her hands on my chest and increasing her pace with each and everythrust. I was fondling and playing with her breasts and kissing and bitingthem when ever she leaned a little bit forward.She was riding on my dick with full force and moaning loudly when I hold herand moved her on the side seat and get on top of her. I lifted her legs andinsert my dick in her pussy and started moving in and out slowly but withfull force.In the mean time she started shivering I understood she is coming and thereshe comes I hold on for a minute and started moving my dick again but withthis time with increased pace and with every deep thrust I was giving shewas getting more wild and moaning loudly and moving her head left and rightby holding my back with both of her hands. She was feeling so much pain withpleasure I was giving her that she started to scratch my back with her nailsbut I didn't make complain as I was also enjoying that very much, Iincreased my speed and was moving in and out my dick much faster this timewhen after 5-7 minutes of hard fucking, I felt I am coming I pulled my dickoutside and sprayed the sperm over breasts and laid on top of her.We remain in that position for 10 minutes when I saw the time in my watchand it was already 9.45 pm. We got ourselves dressed and left the place andall along the way while coming home she was resting her head on my shouldersand kissing me in intervals. We both were feeling very relaxed. We kissedeach other for the last time for that day when I dropped her at near by herplace.

No comments: